• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Arrest warrant in murder of pro gravel cyclist Moriah Wilson

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
BTW, there was a very special celebration of Moriah’s life held at Burke Mountain Academy this past weekend. Very nice turnout....from everywhere. Many still reeling from the tragedy. I believe that the ceremony was filmed, and is up on BMA’s Facebook page. Speakers were great.....including her parents and brother. Strong community.

We’ll see how this search unfolds as it heats up. Sounds like a lot more resources are being directed toward it.

locknload

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
BTW, there was a very special celebration of Moriah’s life held at Burke Mountain Academy this past weekend. Very nice turnout....from everywhere. Many still reeling from the tragedy. I believe that the ceremony was filmed, and is up on BMA’s Facebook page. Speakers were great.....including her parents and brother. Strong community.

We’ll see how this search unfolds as it heats up. Sounds like a lot more resources are being directed toward it.
Once the right amount of resources get applied..it only takes time. Unless one is a trained intel operative...people make mistakes and can't disappear their tracks. They will find her.

James

Out There
Instructor
Makes sense she was there.

I hadn’t seen this -

——————
Four days before she fled from Texas to New York, Armstrong sold her car, a black 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee, to a CarMax dealership in south Austin for $12,200, the US Marshals confirmed.
——————

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
Should say 'a car that looks like hers'.
I still have seen no proof that it was KA. And it's unlikely we will hear about anything found at the scene.
There is another person who had access to the gun (which he bought) and the Jeep too. And those are the only two things that keep getting mentioned. I'd say at least as good a motive too, maybe better.

This thing still has a LONG way to go, that is for sure.

I'd rather the conversation was about Mo and the person she was. That is the real story here. I feel like that is getting lost in the mud with all the speculation and trial by media.

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Should say 'a car that looks like hers'.
I still have seen no proof that it was KA. And it's unlikely we will hear about anything found at the scene.
There is another person who had access to the gun (which he bought) and the Jeep too. And those are the only two things that keep getting mentioned. I'd say at least as good a motive too, maybe better.

This thing still has a LONG way to go, that is for sure.

I'd rather the conversation was about Mo and the person she was. That is the real story here. I feel like that is getting lost in the mud with all the speculation and trial by media.
Probably the cops hold a few more cards than we do.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

Here is the link:
Thank you for posting this. I'm not sure how I missed it, but appreciate being able to see it.
So sad to see a beautiful life end so young and so meaninglessly

James

Out There
Instructor
Armstrong used someone else’s passport to leave the country. Apparently she looked a lot like that person.
She sold the Jeep the day after being interviewed by Austin PD. Currently she’s being held on immigration charges in Costa Rica. I get the sense they followed a yoga trail to a hostel in Santa Teresa Beach.

cosmoliu

Making fresh tracks
Skier

James

Out There
Instructor
Nice article
6D4CC983-4E3F-40C8-BFF0-C8C42928A7D8.jpeg

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I hope the authorities are able to punish everyone who aided and abetted her killer. They all need to go down..

James

Out There
Instructor
Lot more info if you follow that link to Inside Edition. Looks like she used her sister’s passport and might have stayed with her at an “off the grid” wellness camp in the Catskills before going to Newark. Her sister worked there.
Seems to have spent over $6k on nose surgery in Costa Rica.

US Marshalls to hold press conference tomorrow.

Maybe she's innocent and doesn't think the police will get it right. Innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
Well we’ll see. Getting a nose job rather than hiring a lawyer, huh.

Last edited:

Sponsor