• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Atomic Introduces New All-Mountain Maverick and Maven

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
So far we have been out on the 88, 95 and 100Ti's and the consensus so far i that the 95Ti is the leader in the clubhouse. Fun, poppy and playful with a solid connection to the snow. All the skis are happy being worked yet just as content beong layed up on edge. I have noticed that the skis do ski on the short side so you might consider sizing up if you are beteeen sizes.

That about covers it. Thanks!

They are pretty light, which appeals to me in some ways, but makes me wonder whether they retain their composure in cut up crud at moderately high speeds.

Thoughts appreciated.

tazdevl

Putting on skis
Skier

They are pretty light, which appeals to me in some ways, but makes me wonder whether they retain their composure in cut up crud at moderately high speeds.

Thoughts appreciated.

Funnily I asked same question on my call. What I was told, based on skiing at copper which may differ from Phil’s experience, was not as well as an enforcer but def solid. They got up to 60mph and it was still stable towards the end of the day.

onenerdykid

Product Manager, Atomic Ski Boots
Masterfit Bootfitter
Manufacturer

Thoughts appreciated.
I was honestly surprised too, but I have yet to really find the speed limit on the 88 Ti. That thing is a rocket ship. And it's still fun in old crud. We've had a less than stellar snow year in Austria so I've had to experiment a bit more in order to have fun. I'm super surprised at how well this skis off piste in not normally fun conditions. Needless to say, it does not ski like its weight may suggest.

anders_nor

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I was honestly surprised too, but I have yet to really find the speed limit on the 88 Ti. That thing is a rocket ship. And it's still fun in old crud. We've had a less than stellar snow year in Austria so I've had to experiment a bit more in order to have fun. I'm super surprised at how well this skis off piste in not normally fun conditions. Needless to say, it does not ski like its weight may suggest.

hook me, my local atomic shop up with some demos, I tipped 110.0KG again this morning, aka 242.5lbs :eek: and I will take the challenge :p

they allready actually got the 100ti, but only 180cm