Availability of 2021 Atomic Hawx Ultra 130S

Jb.schulte

At the base lodge
Skier
I've been looking for this boot in Southern NH and am coming up empty in size 26.5. I've called a half a dozen shops with no luck. I've tried on the 120s and expect they fit the same, but would much prefer to buy from a localish shop than ordering online and taking them to a shop for fitting (and molding the Mimic liner). Hoping one of the bootfitters on here has some in stock. Or perhaps the Atomic rep who posts here knows whether they can still be special ordered by a shop or if I will really need to wait until next year.

onenerdykid

Product Manager, Atomic Ski Boots
Masterfit Bootfitter
Manufacturer
Have the shops tried to call Ogden and see what is available in the warehouse? My guess is that the 130 is sold out. Global availability is very limited this year due to Covid wreaking havoc on supply chains and, despite this, USA & Canada are selling more boots than ever. But if everything is sold out and you need to wait until next year, it might not be a bad thing...

Tom K.

HRPufnStf
Skier
Have the shops tried to call Ogden and see what is available in the warehouse? My guess is that the 130 is sold out. Global availability is very limited this year due to Covid wreaking havoc on supply chains and, despite this, USA & Canada are selling more boots than ever. But if everything is sold out and you need to wait until next year, it might not be a bad thing...
I've been running into the same difficulty with size 29 to complement my XTDs. Mostly, I have a fair number of skis with bindings that only accept standard alpine soles.

But also, RED!

I am now officially waiting for the 2022 version. Thanks!

TS
J

Jb.schulte

At the base lodge
Skier
Shops have said they cannot order more, so I expect they called Ogden. As for 2022, your wait until next year sounds interesting. I now you can't divulge details, but anything planned in addition to the new power strap?