• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Nordic Backcountry Is Now Backcountry and Nordic

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
And so long as they don't break - even with an emergency slide on tip they become rather more skatey :D
I carried one of those orange plastic tips around in my daypack for decades and never had to use the stupid thing. I think it's still down in the basement somewhere. Con job.

David

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Skier
I grew up doing a lot of nordic and still would but give nordic it's own section. They are 2 completely different activities, experiences, equipment, etc.

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Well, I just ordered a cross country set up. Given reservations and my unpredictable schedule this season I’m just not sure how much downhill I’ll get but I have a trail suitable for ungroomed Nordic half a block away plus other areas nearby. Combine that with fostering dogs meaning needing to get out with them and it makes sense.

skiwv

Booting up
Skier
That's the same thing that I'm planning. I've been scouting trails in the area and find that bravery might be the most limiting factor. I'll probably stick to the places with the widest trails.

Sponsor

Staff online