• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Beer

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Yummy.
20210613_122410.jpg

Reactions: BC.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Also yummy.
20210613_152120.jpg

Reactions: BC.

BC.

NEPA ShopRat/Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
This is from Breakers Brewing Company in Wilkes Barre, PA….it’s actually really good. (surprisingly for NEPA…lol.)

Smooth for a 10% Triple IPA

83E89A14-443E-4D5C-A507-BD27155E89A2.jpeg

James

Out There
Instructor
A1CF6A3F-1A31-4BFD-9BD6-CBDBC0AE270A.jpeg
Burlington Beer Co’s new retail outlet. Not even listed on the website, it was still crowded. It’s big, needs sound deadening. The Williston place is becoming production only.

4067E63C-34C3-43E3-8A06-C2AD808C6E05.jpeg

Meanwhile, Black Flannel was two thumbs down for hazy ipa’s, and Weird Window was just above that.
Appears BBCO and River Roost are at the top. According to the beer snobs I drove.

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
Not all Costco's sell booze.
The post was predicated on the idea that that most Pugski (er uh SkiTalk) members are well informed enough to know that.
For those not fortunate enough to live near a Costco with liquor sales (such as here in Eagle County or in Littleton), you have my condolences - they have some incredible deals!
Kirkland French Vodka (Grey Goose)
Kirkland XO Cognac (who knows, but it is excellent)
Kirkland Cotes du Rhone Villages (best CdR, I have ever had)
Kirkland French Champagne, and on and on.
There could be a Costco booze thread!

doc

Out on the slopes
Skier
For those not fortunate enough to live near a Costco with liquor sales (such as here in Eagle County or in Littleton), you have my condolences - they have some incredible deals!
This. I think I buy more liquor at the Littleton Costco than I do at Applejack, and that's saying something.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
The post was predicated on the idea that that most Pugski (er uh SkiTalk) members are well informed enough to know that.
Kirkland French Vodka (Grey Goose)
Kirkland XO Cognac (who knows, but it is excellent)
Kirkland Cotes du Rhone Villages (best CdR, I have ever had)
Kirkland French Champagne, and on and on.
There could be a Costco booze thread!
I am going to find a Costco with a liquor store and try some of those on your list.

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Very hard to find, I have not even thought about a Bock beer in a long time. All many of us see are lager beer and even a pilsner is hard to find.
I thought Lagers were less common as they ferment cooler and take longer than Ales?

I started seeking out Lagers last 2020 summer (being cooped up was one driver) and they were maybe 1 in every 10 or 20 Ale varietal, especially given the hoppy ales ... which I gravitate too but ....

BC.

NEPA ShopRat/Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
This is (Harford Haze) from Log Tavern Brewery in Milford, PA. This is a really good one along with their Stout….(which I’ll be having next after a long day at the shop….) D5140443-8D52-42F7-ABC1-83839E09FCEE.jpeg

Sponsor