• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Belated intro

Zirbl

Out on the slopes
Skier
Just looking through the different subforums and have realised I may have been breaking forum etiquette by failing to introduce myself ahead of posting. Not that there's much to say - enthusiastic amateur with many questions to ask. Only relevant piece of background info is that I did a bit of translation for a small ski company that sadly didn't survive the subprime crisis just as they were trying to get into the US market, and enjoyed picking up bits and pieces about skis from the boss. Have learnt plenty here recently reading up on and asking questions about gear and materials. Ski in Austria and Italy - if I can contribute with any info ahead of trips or anything like that, more than happy to in a PM or a thread.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Just looking through the different subforums and have realised I may have been breaking forum etiquette by failing to introduce myself ahead of posting. Not that there's much to say - enthusiastic amateur with many questions to ask. Only relevant piece of background info is that I did a bit of translation for a small ski company that sadly didn't survive the subprime crisis just as they were trying to get into the US market, and enjoyed picking up bits and pieces about skis from the boss. Have learnt plenty here recently reading up on and asking questions about gear and materials. Ski in Austria and Italy - if I can contribute with any info ahead of trips or anything like that, more than happy to in a PM or a thread.
:wave: No etiquette broken.