• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Best Potato Chip Flavor

Which flavor?

• Classic

Votes: 26 40.0%
  • BBQ (or bbq variation)

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Salt & Vinegar

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Sour Cream & Onion

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Dill pickle

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Clam or other seafood variation

• Old Bay

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Catsup

• Flamin' hot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.6%

• Total voters

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter

Plai

Paul Lai
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Another vote for Jalapeno

1686274665713.png

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
No love for the kettle cooked sweet potatoes chps?
The best chip is still one that isn't tryed yet.

crosscountry

Sock Puppet
Skier
Pass Pulled
I'm not a potato chip fan. I only eat it once in a blue moon and only if I need "something" to quiet my grumbling stomach and there's nothing else to eat. The problem? Almost all of them are far too salty. It's like chucking down a handful of salts instead of a handful of chips! Yuck! Borderline disgusting! :geek:

So why am I even opening this thread? Let alone posting on it? Never mind that I actually voted???

I recently had one, which I randomly picked up in a tiny corner store that has not much of anything, and it was so good I couldn't stop till I emptied the entire bag in one single sitting! I've been hunting for it all over the country!

What I had isn't on the list. But I picked the closest one: Sour Cream and Onion. What I had was Sour Cream and Dill. Close enough.

Sadly, although I've tried a few other Sour Cream and something, so far all of them are still far too salty. The one I had and totally addicted to, which I can't find in the US yet, is a Canadian brand. So if I can't get it in the US, I'll just have to make a trip to Canada. Only 3 hours away, it's not such a hardship after all.

noncrazycanuck

Out on the slopes
Skier
Dorittos were the chip of choice at Mt Baker.
Usually went with the beer you'd stashed in the snow bank earlier as you headed back to Canada.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
"Flavored" chips. As if the flavor of a food were its beginning, middle, and end. You can see this especially with the Iberico ones. You think it's just the flavor of that ham that makes it special? Grump out. ;)