• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Big News at Perfect North Slopes for 2023/2024

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I love small, grass roots ski areas, because that's what got me started!

That isn't the ski area you look down on, when driving over a huge freeway overpass in Ohio, is it?

TS
Cameron

Cameron

Out on the slopes
Skier
No, it’s about 10 minutes off of I275 in southeast Indiana….about 30 minutes west of Cincinnati. That must be one Cleveland ski areas you can see from the highway.

jdm00

Putting on skis
Skier
They really know what they are doing there. Also going to have the joint Perfect North/Timberline (WV) passes this year, right?

Phaceplanter

Booting up
Skier
They really know what they are doing there. Also going to have the joint Perfect North/Timberline (WV) passes this year, right?
I saw that. Joint passes apply to the Perfect passes. You get 50% off Timberline tickets if you have any other season pass.

TS
Cameron

Cameron

Out on the slopes
Skier
I think the math works out that the price increase for 23/24 is less than the cost of two half price lift tickets at Timberline so I'm OK with that.

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
That place is pretty classy! Love to see the ski areas like this doing well, we need more EVERYWHERE.

eric100

Putting on skis
Skier
Its been 20 years since in lived in Cincinnati, however when I was there, Perfect North somehow always had snow coverage on all their trails despite the warm weather. It was always a fun day and so easy to get to from Cincinnati.

Sponsor

Staff online