Getting on the lift
- May 1, 2017
I'll say that they've been accommodating generally in the past, without COVID. One year our flight from Washington was cancelled because of snow here. It was a holiday weekend, so the airline offered to rebook us from Friday to Monday (or something). We called Friday morning and they let us fully cancel and rebook for later in the winter. We confronted a similar situation again a year or two later, and they told us we could roll over money to the following year, though as it turned out we were able to rebook our flight for the same day.Right now it is 30 days and a 10% cancelation fee, but they said if Covid continues they will extend their summer policy which is 7 days and no cancelation fee. They also told me if I cannot ski they would let me cancel. Do not have any of this in writing but they are booking up quickly so decided to grab a sweet deal while they are still available and spin the wheel on everything else.