• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

BS Slarver

Making fresh tracks
Skier
On the heels of the Big Sky 19-20 Thread - Who's coming out to the biggest skiing in America this year ?
BIG SKY - Home of the Ram Charger 8 pack along with 37 other lifts and 5800+ acres !
We will be Skiing most days and still looking for new stashes beyond the 300 named runs, perhaps you know a few we don't !
Know your dates ? Post them here and will try to get together for a few runs.

Who knows perhaps a mini gathering pre or post Jackson hole

sbooker

Getting on the lift
Skier
I'm heading to your part of the world from Australia at the end of February. Road trip style holiday.
I'll be skiing at Big Sky just for a couple of days - Feb 26 and 27.
Could you arrange a couple of bluebird powder days for me please?

David Chaus

Beyond Help
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I’ll be at BS with my SO on Feb 21 and 22, possibly for 1/2 day on 2/23 before driving to Jackson for the Gathering.

TS
BS Slarver

BS Slarver

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Great meet up with @Talisman yesterday.
and conditions definitely didn’t suck.

Mountain is reporting another 3-7 last night on what had to be a solid 6” IMO the night before, the mountain is starting to shape up.

I know of a few other pugs coming but these are some posted visits so far.

Missing anyone ?

@Tiki Jan 1/18 - 21 woman’s clinic .... fun
@David Chaus Feb 21/22
@Tiki 2/25 -3/7
@sbooker Feb 26- 27
@Lofcaudio Mar 3-5

Slide of Hans

Getting on the Red Chair
Skier
I'll be in Bozeman Jan 31 to Feb 3, and plan on gong to B-Sky and B-Bowl.

Some friends were coming up from J-Hole but that is now looking iffy.

Tiki

The Pirate’s Daughter
Skier
I’m also coming in from Florida next week on the days OpenSnow is forecasting for frigid arctic air. The temps in Big Sky are usually fairly bearable for me, but I alsodon’t ski under 3” (degrees).

January trips make packing a chore. DH will be side eyeing me to make sure I’m not checking a steamer trunk. I do recommend you bring all your woolies boys.

My dates in BS are actually 1/15-1/25 including the clinic. Back 2/25-3/7.

Tiki

The Pirate’s Daughter
Skier
Bluebird days = tram lines of 45 to 60 minutes even mid week, but I will see what can be done.
Oh that line! I nicely parade wave as I ski by it. I’ve never skied off the tram or Challenger. After 14 years at BS you’d think I’d have some confidence. Enter @Skisailor who, by the time we find another planet, might be able to talk me into it.

skidrew

Getting off the lift
Skier
Oh that line! I nicely parade wave as I ski by it. I’ve never skied off the tram or Challenger. After 14 years at BS you’d think I’d have some confidence. Enter @Skisailor who, by the time we find another planet, might be able to talk me into it.

I'm guessing the women's clinic will have you skiing off one or both . . . enjoy it! (And report back)

sbooker

Getting on the lift
Skier
@Lofcaudio - We’ve got an easy fix for you to get together with @sbooker, one of you just has to stay longer

Unfortunately I'm in a group and our dates are set.
@Lofcaudio Living Stateside I suspect your skiing will have progressed further than mine over the years so it's probably not a bad thing that our dates line up. You wouldn't want to be hamstrung by a permanent intermediate when you could be ripping the big lines on Lone Peak! Be sure to post of photo of you in the Big Couloir .:)

Sponsor

Staff online