• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Not exactly true. There are Freeflex versions that are GW compatible. However, the binding shown in the picture is not GW compatible.
I was going by Heads website. Good to know that there might be some GW. Thanks

brian avery

Skiing - Let's Do This!
Skier
Attack 13's will share the same holes as the heels of the SP10 (NOT a good demo) binding. Toe holes will need to be drilled, that is the closest.
Phil, any insight in switching out Look SPX 12 Demo bindings to SPX 12 fixed mount? Easy or new holes will need to be drilled?

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Phil, any insight in switching out Look SPX 12 Demo bindings to SPX 12 fixed mount? Easy or new holes will need to be drilled?
If it is the SPX demo that has all the sizing on the heel track, no, no holes are shared. Either does the SPX Konect.

AlpedHuez

Chasing that Odermatt form
Skier
I believe I have asked this exact question before for a different pair of skis of the same width, but what is the correct Pivot brake widith selection for a Fischer Ranger 102 FR? I ordered another Raw B95, but would they not clear 102 at the sidewall? Should I not have them bent, and just swap the brakes for some 115s? I wish Look would just make a 105 brake for all the 1-Oh-Something skis out there for which 115 is just too wide!

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I believe I have asked this exact question before for a different pair of skis of the same width, but what is the correct Pivot brake widith selection for a Fischer Ranger 102 FR? I ordered another Raw B95, but would they not clear 102 at the sidewall? Should I not have them bent, and just swap the brakes for some 115s? I wish Look would just make a 105 brake for all the 1-Oh-Something skis out there for which 115 is just too wide!
A 95 on a 102 is really snug, 115. I do agree they need a 105...I will work on that right after I get my 85mm brake.

Troth

Booting up
Skier
I have a pair of enforcer 104s that I need to mounted up, I have a pair of Salomon wardens 13 and Tyrolia attack 16. Any reason I should pick one over the other? the attacks have seen a bit more use than the wardens.

Pat AKA mustski

It’s no Secret! It’s a Ranger!
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Probably a dumb question, but ... I just bought some Kastles that have the Kastle k10 SLR pro binding with grip walk. This looks to work like a demo binding. Adjusting DIN is a no brainer for me. My concern is that when I set the boot at the standard position for a 288 boot, the forward pressure on the metal tab (5 line type) leaves 4 lines outside the housing. If I move the heel piece forward, it leaves 2 lines outside the housing. Is either of these acceptable/preferable or this something a ski shop will have to adjust?

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Probably a dumb question, but ... I just bought some Kastles that have the Kästle k10 SLR pro binding with grip walk. This looks to work like a demo binding. Adjusting DIN is a no brainer for me. My concern is that when I set the boot at the standard position for a 288 boot, the forward pressure on the metal tab (5 line type) leaves 4 lines outside the housing. If I move the heel piece forward, it leaves 2 lines outside the housing. Is either of these acceptable/preferable or this something a ski shop will have to adjust?
I prefer more forward pressure than less as long as it it within range.

brian avery

Skiing - Let's Do This!
Skier
Attack 13's will share the same holes as the heels of the SP10 (NOT a good demo) binding. Toe holes will need to be drilled, that is the closest.

Phil, any thoughts on ability to change from Marker FDT demo bindings to Marker Griffon 13 Demo bindings? Would they share the same holes or need new ones drilled?

Attachments

• Marker.jpg
    Marker.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 6

Kurt

Ski 4 Life
Instructor
What width brake for Griffon 13 would you suggest for Enforcer 104 Free (100 or 110)?

snoroqc

Getting on the lift
Skier
Is that part compatible to replace PX12 AFD ? If not, Anyone know the parts number ? Look like I can find only replacement for pivot 14/16 NOT for PX....

1610479155132.png