• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Blanton's Collectable Stoppers

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
This interesting read about Blanton's collectable stoppers from their web site , which I had first heard from @SBrown, had me wondering...
How many of our members have saved their stoppers?

8stoppers.jpg

The horse and jockey on the bottle stoppers are now a recognized trademark of Blanton's Single Barrel Bourbon. The rich heritage and tradition of horses in Kentucky parallel that of bourbon. Beginning in 1999 a collector's edition set of eight different stoppers was produced. The set features a horse and jockey in different strides and poses resembling the stages of a horse race. Each stopper is marked with a single letter that spells Blanton's when the set has been completed.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I recently was made aware of the Boss Hog toppers on WhistlePig Boss Hog Bourbon
I know some members collect the Blantons toppers. Does anyone here collect the Boss Hog toppers?
Screen Shot 2022-08-18 at 3.06.52 PM.png

Paul Lutes

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Q: If you were a Ninja looking for a throwing star substitute, what whiskey stopper would you grab?
A: Frey Ranch Rye/Bourbon.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Q: If you were a Ninja looking for a throwing star substitute, what whiskey stopper would you grab?
A: Frey Ranch Rye/Bourbon.
That thing is a WEAPON!

Sponsor