• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

PSA BLOSSOM CLOSE OUTS AND DEMOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

njdiver85

Booting up
Skier
Thoughts on best length in the Blossom White Outs for me to purchase? I'm 5'2", 140lbs. Current ski is a Head Supershape iSpeed 156cm. I'd most likely pair the Blossoms with a Head PRD binding system. Thanks!

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Thoughts on best length in the Blossom White Outs for me to purchase? I'm 5'2", 140lbs. Current ski is a Head Supershape iSpeed 156cm. I'd most likely pair the Blossoms with a Head PRD binding system. Thanks!

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
To those of you who have bought some closeout skis from our sale, thanks a lot! To those who are still thinking about it, we're extending the sale until April 8th.
That's today!

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter

mulva28

Short Turns Enjoyer
Skier
The Crosswind 172cm are in excellent shape and have only been used for around 4 runs while we were filming some promotional videos. The Race Tigers are also in great shape having been only used by my business partner less than 5 - 6 days while coaching Masters racers.

Mike
Pfft. Blossom demos used for 4 runs $525. For a promo. How were these still available?

David Chaus

Beyond Help
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Hello Mike:

When to you expect to have the AM77 available for preorder with a SkiTakl special?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.