• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

PSA BLOSSOM CLOSE OUTS AND DEMOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Skis

Distributor of Lusti skis
SkiTalk Sponsor
This is the typical time of year when skis start going on sale, and Blossom is no different! We've got a decent selection of Blossom skis (new and demo) on sale at the lowest prices we can manage. We've even got a few odds and ends that might tickle your fancy. You can find these skis here:

Premier Skis | Close Outs and Demos

Happy Hunting!
Mike

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Oh wow someone convince me that I need to figure out a way to buy a Numero Uno to go along with my Vist-branded White Outs.

A week ago I would’ve bought the Cross Winds but these beauties arrived today care of @Skeezer! (With a strategic assist from @Noodler on the Fischers).

Attachments

• 99E73D9F-5102-40B5-BE52-5720F1FA3494.jpeg
    99E73D9F-5102-40B5-BE52-5720F1FA3494.jpeg
    123.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I just keep re-reading @Philpug’s review of the
Numero Uno N°1 RC, saying it “is the type of ski that villages will write songs about.”

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
having skied the white outs, Cross Winds, No 01 RC and No 1 SL ski's, I can whole heartedly endorse these skis. Buy the correct length though! Blossom does scale flex (a good thing) by length.

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
Oh wow someone convince me that I need to figure out a way to buy a Numero Uno to go along with my Vist-branded White Outs.

A week ago I would’ve bought the Cross Winds but these beauties arrived today care of @Skeezer! (With a strategic assist from @Noodler on the Fischers).

No1 SL? YES! perfect accompaniment

Scotty I.

I only care about the graphics
Skier
I own the White Outs, Cross Winds and just placed my order for the Numero Uno RC 1. Obviously I am a Blossom fan. I'm not really good at pointing out the various merits of a particular ski. I just know that when I get to the bottom of the hill, more than once I have said to myself, "Damn, these skis are amazing". Now I'm going to get down to the business of writing a ballad about them that hopefully represents my village adequately.

GB_Ski

Out on the slopes
Skier
Which one is more comparable with Stockli SR88? The Crosswind?

Attachments

• 1615479475602.png
    1615479475602.png
    632.5 KB · Views: 6

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
iMHO, I like the feel of the blossoms better for more on-piste use. they aren't as damp but they are livelier and have more snap to them while remaining composed and smooth. they are better carvers too. the SR88 is more adept off piste and has more rocker (slight) with a more "serious" feel vs the Cross wind which im skiing today in 3-4" of leftovers over hardpack which has no rocker. I will be skiing the Cross wind in some bumped out stuff today and will add to my Review on the blossom Cross wind page.

Last edited:

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
No1 SL? YES! perfect accompaniment

MUST... RESIST....

tenor.gif

mulva28

Short Turns Enjoyer
Skier
No.1 RC sizing opinions please. I'm male 5'7" 170 lbs with gear. Already have a 163cm Head SS i.Speed 13.2m and a 172cm Enforcer 88. I'm debating between the 164 (13m) and 170 (14m) No.1 RC. Also Is this too redundant with already having a 66mm i.Speed 13.2m? These deals look too sweet to pass up.

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Along the lines of @mulva28's question, are there any clear benefits to owning a 71 underfoot (the RC) when I own a 77 (White Out)? Not that I can afford it anyway :D

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
No.1 RC sizing opinions please. I'm male 5'7" 170 lbs with gear. Already have a 163cm Head SS i.Speed 13.2m and a 172cm Enforcer 88. I'm debating between the 164 (13m) and 170 (14m) No.1 RC. Also Is this too redundant with already having a 66mm i.Speed 13.2m? These deals look too sweet to pass up.

IN the No1 RC, The 170 length is pretty soft, the 178 is much stiffer but its not a stout ski. If you're looking for a SL radius ski, but the NO 1 SL. I have it in a 165 and its a fantastically fun ski. Read the review, it should be in the 2022 product pages.

Along the lines of @mulva28's question, are there any clear benefits to owning a 71 underfoot (the RC) when I own a 77 (White Out)? Not that I can afford it anyway :D

Nope, Buy the SL dammit! You will thank me.

mulva28

Short Turns Enjoyer
Skier
IN the No1 RC, The 170 length is pretty soft, the 178 is much stiffer but its not a stout ski. If you're looking for a SL radius ski, but the NO 1 SL. I have it in a 165 and its a fantastically fun ski. Read the review, it should be in the 2022 product pages.
Definitely sounds like a fun ski and very slick looking with the black and white; but also seems like more overlap with my 163 Head SS i.Speeds 13.2m. I was really looking for a White Out but the RC has me intrigued. Dougb needs that SL to compliment his White Outs! I am trying to slot something between my i.Speeds and my Enforcer 88's. I am looking for a frontside carver with a little more versatility in roughed up snow than the i.Speed but I do tend to like short to medium arcs.

James

Out There
Instructor
Sell the Heads, get the Blossom No 1 SL.
Very obvious. That’ll keep the wife happy if you can manage to launder the cost difference.
Someone needs to buy the FIS Sl with or without the Vist bindings.

@Ron, have you seen the FIS SL? Wondering if it has normal edges or thin edges like many.

Reactions: Ron
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online