• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

PSA BLOSSOM MARCH MADNESS SALE AND GIVEAWAY

Premier Skis

Distributor of Lusti skis
SkiTalk Sponsor
Ready to buy some Blossoms at our lowest prices of the season? We've put every Blossom in our warehouse on sale at up to $250 off our regular prices until the end of the NCAA tournament! If you've thought about trying our skis, now is the time. The selection is limited so shop early!

You can find them here:

Premier Skis | Blossom

No code is required to get the discount as it will automatically be taken off your purchase when you checkout.

Do you follow the Men's NCAA Tournament? If you think you know who will win, enter the team's name in the comment section when you place your order. The first person to order with the ultimate winner entered will have their purchase price refunded after the tournament ends.

Thanks to the SkiTalk community for all your support for Blossom!

Mike

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
When I looked at the SC for the 100th time - just window shopping of course - it seemed like most of the Vist bindings were out of stock. Did I see that right?

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I'd be on this in a minute if I didn't already have White Outs (now AM77s), FIS SLs, and Pure 99s. Three pairs of Blossoms to chose from and they're all good.
I have the AM77s and Namastes (now Pure 99s). I need something to fill out that narrower slot in the quiver... those No. 1 SLs or SCs would do it well!

Scotty I.

I only care about the graphics
Skier
I have been shrinking my quiver significantly. The only skis that I have that are not for sale, or trade, or any other means of leaving my possession are my Blossom White Outs ( the name prior to AM77). Enough said.

x10003q

Out on the slopes
Skier
I ordered some Pure 99 in 188 last week and they are ready to ship!!!

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Just spent 3 glorious days at Heavenly on my AM77s on everything from scraped off ice to groomed snow to several inches of fresh snow. Groomers, moguls, trees, steeps… these skis are truly all mountain. Easy to ski but man when you want to push them they respond. Believe the hype and order yours today!

TS
Premier Skis

Premier Skis

Distributor of Lusti skis
SkiTalk Sponsor
SALE UPDATE

We've got a few additional skis that aren't listed on the website but are available, as follows:

NEW SKIS

BLOSSOM AM77 (176 cm) - VIST SPEEDCOM WITH 412 BINDINGS - Brand new!

BLOSSOM 360 (176 cm) - VIST SPEED SPACER WITH 412 BINDINGS - Brand-new pair of park skis from the 21/22 collection we brought in for demo that have not been skied. 85 mm waist, twin tip, full length wood core with fiberglass.

BLOSSOM No.1 RC (164 cm) - VIST SPEEDCOM WITH 412 BINDINGS - These have some very slight cosmetic damage incurred during shipping, but otherwise are in perfect condition.

USED / DEMO SKIS

BLOSSOM FIS SL (165 cm) - VIST SPEEDLOCK SUPERLIGHT WITH 412 BINDINGS - Skied one day, in perfect condition and look brand-new.

BLOSSOM No.1 XC (170 cm) - VIST SPEEDLOCK SUPERLIGHT WITH 412 BINDINGS - Skied for 4 - 5 days, in perfect condition.

LUSTI FIS SL (165 cm) - VIST SPEEDLOCK SUPERLIGHT WITH 412 BINDINGS - My personal pair. Unbelievable grip and power. Skied for 2 days and are in perfect condition and look brand-new.

LUSTI PC 77 (170 cm) - VIST SPEEDCOM WITH 412 BINDINGS - Skied for approximately 2 days. Slight cosmetic damage.

LUSTI SC 71 (154 cm) - VIST SPEED SPACER WITH 412 BINDINGS - Perfect ski for intermediate skier looking to improve. Skied 2 days.

For details and pricing on any of these skis, send me a private message. We will also have some additional demo Lusti skis made available in the next couple of days. Stay tuned!!

Mike

Sponsor

Staff online