• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

PSA BLOSSOM MARCH MADNESS SALE AND GIVEAWAY

Jeronimo

Out on the slopes
Skier
You need them. From the owner of 3 pairs of Blossoms.
I'm intrigued for sure, but I'm a big Stockli guy and these would take the same slot in the quiver as next years Montero AS. I've been burned once already by buying a boutique ski that garners all sorts of praise, its made me timid on sticks I have no experience with.

jt10000

步步高升
Skier
I'm intrigued for sure, but I'm a big Stockli guy and these would take the same slot in the quiver as next years Montero AS. I've been burned once already by buying a boutique ski that garners all sorts of praise, its made me timid on sticks I have no experience with.
I don't know enough about skis to say if they'd be right for you, but I can't think of Blossom as "boutique." They've been making skis for more than 20 years including very high performance stuff.

mulva28

Short Turns Enjoyer
Skier
AM77/Whiteout has been around for a long time and there's a reason for that. I've wanted these forever. Got the 170 cm No1 RC/Great Shape from Mike @Premier Skis a couple years ago in a March deal and it became my favorite ski. Got a demo 172 cm Crosswind/AM85 in another March deal and then a new 170cm AM77 in yet another March deal. These are skiers skis. If you tip, flex to release, hold your counter, pull the feet back; you'll love these. Last Sunday and Monday I had these out at Killington (Rain/Freeze/Slightly above freezing afternoons, typical March NE conditions) and this was the ski to be on; requires good technical skills to get the most out of them. Superstar under top to bottom guns was sublime. Steep new snowmaking on the headwall felt western/rockies and I was able to cut through the soft small bumps and gunpow without issue; the ski felt nice and damp yet easy to make quick carved turns when I wanted to dance in it. Middle flattens out and right side groomed with lots of fresh man-made which had some piles/getting bumped up and it was perfect for arc to arc and getting playful when you found the baby bumps. Final section, steep Preston's Pitch. Really nice bumps down skier's right. Remember to keep the feet together and pull them back! So much fun in here, it finishes out with a few inches fresh gunpow but a little crispy on top; cut through with nice round arcs. I love to use Superstar under top to bottom guns to gauge a ski on demo days where they set up the demo tents at the bottom of that trail and I'd rate my 170cm AM77 at the top 10th. Possibly had some of my favorite runs of the season on this ski last weekend. The AM85 would be very similar but more damp and less quick. My No1 RC would work but would be more work as it's a little stiffer and 6mm narrower in the waist. Still, Blossom makes that ski fun in these types of conditions. Construction is top notch, beautiful (yes, Stockli has this also). I go to bed thinking of runs I've had on these skis hoping for dreams that re-enact them.

Last edited:
TS
Premier Skis

Premier Skis

Distributor of Lusti skis
SkiTalk Sponsor
SOME LUSTI SKIS AVAILABLE

We have a few more skis available that aren't on the website. Originally purchased for us to test and sell through one of our East Coast partners, these skis all come with VIST Speedcom 412 binding systems except as noted:

NEW SKIS

Lusti PC 77 - 177 cm
Lusti MP 77 - 170 cm
Lusti CWR 81 - 170 cm
Lusti LP 72 - 157 cm
Lusti RC SL - 165 cm (Speedlock / 412 system)

USED SKIS

Lusti LP 76 - 155 cm

These skis have only been skied two runs by a prospective customer who loved them but thought they were too long. Look brand new.

PM me for pricing and further information.

Mike

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Do what I did, I bought new skis yesterday while out of town and took them directly to my storage unit, so my wife has no idea about them. Hopefully come next season they will be part of the blur of my other skis and all is good -> no explaining to do ! :roflmao:

TS
Premier Skis

Premier Skis

Distributor of Lusti skis
SkiTalk Sponsor
Do what I did, I bought new skis yesterday while out of town and took them directly to my storage unit, so my wife has no idea about them. Hopefully come next season they will be part of the blur of my other skis and all is good -> no explaining to do ! :roflmao:

That's what I did with golf clubs!

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January