• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

blossom numero uno gs

anders_nor

Making fresh tracks
Skier
can anyone tell me about them? considering his & hers at season ending sale, but they only have the plastic 2-12 binding option, currently mounted, but flexing them, the plate itself felt pretty sturdy and the ski looked well built and hand flexing they ment business, with some party factor. Guessing 183 for me, 173 for her (her height) which would put her at 17.7

was kinda looking at a SX or GS cheater for her, but the deal here with binders are... good, and never been on a blossom so.. here I am considering it.

use is on piste carver, Im looking for a larger radius ski for her, other than her FIS GS. She freerides (fis gs) them well, but find them not playful, and when I put her on something shorter radius turn ski, she. goes short turns as she prefers high edge angles and doesnt see the point of opening up to get the longer turns out of current skis. I'm often on something in the 18'ish range, so looking to to speed her up a bit, she has no issues going whatever the wind stops her at for speed, but wants playful and not race ski

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
can anyone tell me about them? considering his & hers at season ending sale, but they only have the plastic 2-12 binding option, currently mounted, but flexing them, the plate itself felt pretty sturdy and the ski looked well built and hand flexing they ment business, with some party factor. Guessing 183 for me, 173 for her (her height) which would put her at 17.7

was kinda looking at a SX or GS cheater for her, but the deal here with binders are... good, and never been on a blossom so.. here I am considering it.

use is on piste carver, Im looking for a larger radius ski for her, other than her FIS GS. She freerides (fis gs) them well, but find them not playful, and when I put her on something shorter radius turn ski, she. goes short turns as she prefers high edge angles and doesnt see the point of opening up to get the longer turns out of current skis. I'm often on something in the 18'ish range, so looking to to speed her up a bit, she has no issues going whatever the wind stops her at for speed, but wants playful and not race ski
Get her on here so we can hear her version of the story. ;)

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I have not been on the GS but I've been on several Blossom skis and can say without a doubt, they are some really nice skis with a super solid feel.
As a reference, I ski on the AM 77 regularly in a 170cm.
I'm 5'5" 145 lbs
165 cm 65kg

@Premier Skis could perhaps answer some questions for you on this.

Last edited:

Henry

Out on the slopes
Skier
Guessing 183 for me, 173 for her (her height)
Maybe put a skier's height as the 3rd criteria for ski length with the skier's speed and weight as 1st & 2nd criteria. A tall slow skinny skier needs a shorter/softer ski that his height would suggest, while the short powerful fast skier would like a longer/stiffer ski that that suggested for the height.

TS
A

anders_nor

Making fresh tracks
Skier
She has a comfort zone up to around 75-80kmh on the right ski for carving/freeskiiing, but prefers 60-70kmh realm.

She spent 3-4 hours on the laser GS 180 on friday loving it, the other half on a 177cx loving it venmore, hence we are searching around for options, (unplated skis)

skis with STI130 for daily, and owns/likes FIS skis, just not FIS GS for freeskiiing, but loves the FIS SL for freeskiiing, but 155, not 157 or 165

Sponsor

Staff online