• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Blossom Ski (user name) is now Premier Skis!

Premier Skis

Distributor of Lusti skis
SkiTalk Sponsor
Most of you that have bought skis from us in the past knew that our retail business was operated as Premier Skis. As we've decided to ramp up our representation of Lusti, a Czech ski manufacturer we've worked with since 2012, we've changed our SkiTalk user name to add some clarity and transparency. From now on, we'll be posting as Premier Skis. We look forward to continuing to serve the SkiTalk community and answer any questions you have about these two brands!

Mike

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Most of you that have bought skis from us in the past knew that our retail business was operated as Premier Skis. As we've decided to ramp up our representation of Lusti, a Czech ski manufacturer we've worked with since 2012, we've changed our SkiTalk user name to add some clarity and transparency. From now on, we'll be posting as Premier Skis. We look forward to continuing to serve the SkiTalk community and answer any questions you have about these two brands!

Mike
Two stellar lines! I can't wait to spend some more time on the Lustis next season when conditions are more gooder.

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Thanks for letting us know and we appreciate you participating on the forum! Maybe it’s just me but I think the subject is a bit misleading. I thought the brand name Blossom was changing to Premier.

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Mike,

This is a good move considering the addition of the Lusti line. I appreciate how helpful and responsive you have always been. Looking forward to getting on an AM77 or MP77 next season.

Doug

Brian Finch

Privateer Skier @ www.SkiWithaGrimRipper.com
Industry Insider
Two thumbs up for solid distribution & stoke!!

Jack skis

Ex 207cm VR17 Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I've purchased two pairs of Blossoms from Mike, picking then up at the Bellevue, WA Premier Skis site, and my experience from making the initial deposit to watching Mike mount the bindings to getting them on the snow was really pleasurable. Hope Premier Skis has many more years of success. He's a good guy selling a good product, or should I say products now he has added Lusti to his offerings. Oh, he sells Vist too less I forget.

Last edited:

David Chaus

Beyond Help
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
FWIW Premier Skis has carried Lusti for at least a year or two, at least I’ve seen them listed on the website.

TS
Premier Skis

Premier Skis

Distributor of Lusti skis
SkiTalk Sponsor
For clarification, BLOSSOM is still Blossom and LUSTI is still Lusti!

Premier Skis started in 2012 selling some bigger name brands while we sought out some different and unique lines that we felt were underrepresented in the US. We've sold both of these brands through our ecommerce site for a while, and only in the last couple of years have expanded the business to the point where acting as a distributor represented a viable option for us and the brands.

We thank you all for your support and help!

Mike

Sponsor

Staff online