Blossom Skis--$100 Off

SkiTalk Staff

From us to you
Admin
BLOSSOM-Holiday-2020-Gift-Guide-Slider-SkiTalk-SKI-TALK.jpg

Still looking for that perfect one-ski quiver? The Blossom White Out is the answer! The hand-built White Out delivers smooth performance, fantastic grip and a versatility that will let you ski anywhere on the mountain in all conditions!

Like all Blossoms, the ski is built with premium materials featuring:
  • Full-length wood-core, sandwich construction
  • Fiberglass layers
  • Titanal
  • ABS radical sidewall
  • High-quality racing base
The ski is available the following lengths: 158 cm, 164 cm, 170 cm, 176 and 182 cm.

With this ski, you'll be ready for any skiing adventure!

Purchase Blossom White Out
Use the Discount Code PUGSKIHOLIDAY for an Extra $100 Off!

Last edited:

puptwin

good ideas, poorly executed
Skier
Weapons of choice for Mt. Rose's opening day:

View attachment 115445
I've been thinking about the White Out or Cross Wind but am a little hung up on the bindings. I like getting everything set up as a package and the uniqueness of the Vist plates but wonder about availability of parts if needed. Should this be a concern?

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
I’m thinking about the White Out. Your thoughts on the Vist binding @Philpug? Or maybe I should get a binding I can purchase at a ski shop?

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I've been thinking about the White Out or Cross Wind but am a little hung up on the bindings. I like getting everything set up as a package and the uniqueness of the Vist plates but wonder about availability of parts if needed. Should this be a concern?
Not a concern. Worse..worse worst case...you pull the plate off and install another binding..3-5 years down the road.

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
Just ordered a pair of the White Outs!

Dougb

Getting on the lift
Skier
I have Vist plates and bindings on my Vist skis. No problems to report here! Congratulations to all the new Blossom owners.

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
Numero Uno RC in the house with Vists for Gripwalk! Ready for snow next Wednesday. Thanks @Blossom Skis The build quality on these is exceptional with a real cool matte Carbon top sheet and I like the tip protectors too. A very interesting flex pattern. the first several inches is pretty soft (but not flimsy) and then it build stiffness progressively down the shovel. Underfoot, is a solid 10 and then behind the heel, 7-8, and tail 6-7. Torsionally stiff though. I like this kind of flex pattern which should make for a very lively, poppy, energetic ski.
B1780DD2-E17D-4639-AAF0-72DAB4E975F0_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited:

Skeezer

At the base lodge
Skier
Numero Uno RC in the house with Vists for Gripwalk! Ready for snow next Wednesday. Thanks @Blossom Skis The build quality on these is exceptional with a real cool matte Carbon top sheet and I like the tip protectors too. A very interesting flex pattern. the first several inches is pretty soft (but not flimsy) and then it build stiffness progressively down the shovel. Underfoot, is a solid 10 and then behind the heel, 7-8, and tail 6-7. Torsionally stiff though. I like this kind of flex pattern which should make for a very lively, poppy, energetic ski.
View attachment 115546
Are those Vist Speedcom plates and VSP412 bindings?Those skis look CARVY!