• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Blossom Skis preseason sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Skis

Distributor of Lusti skis
SkiTalk Sponsor
We know that a lot of the SkiTalk community is interested in looking at Blossom skis, so I wanted everyone to know that we've put all of our 2021/2022 skis on sale until August 31. As avid skiers, we wanted to give SkiTalk members an opportunity to buy our skis at a slightly better price. Check out our store at https://shop.premierskis.com and use the code SKITALK for an additional 10% off your entire order. As our preorders from our suppliers won't be here until late August, we set up a special payment plan so you can order skis with a small $250 deposit, with final payment due after the skis arrive and are ready to ship to you.

Let me know if you have any questions!
Mike

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Mike,

You failed to mention that the skis are already marked down to begin with!

Great opportunity to jump on some fantastic skis and support a vendor that supports this site.

Doug

mulva28

Short Turns Enjoyer
Skier
I'd be all over these if I didn't pick up No1 RC's and Crosswinds on closeout. My wife may kill me for even inquiring but are the Pure 99 replacing the Namaste?

Update: My wife discovered the Crosswinds and decided to steal them from me.

Last edited:

bremmick

Booting up
Skier
We know that a lot of the SkiTalk community is interested in looking at Blossom skis, so I wanted everyone to know that we've put all of our 2021/2022 skis on sale until August 31. As avid skiers, we wanted to give SkiTalk members an opportunity to buy our skis at a slightly better price. Check out our store at https://shop.premierskis.com and use the code SkiTalk for an additional 10% off your entire order. As our preorders from our suppliers won't be here until late August, we set up a special payment plan so you can order skis with a small $250 deposit, with final payment due after the skis arrive and are ready to ship to you.

Let me know if you have any questions!
Mike

not seeing any cross winds posted. Are they discontinued?

no edge

Out on the slopes
Skier
Do they come with a plate for bindings? Is there a discount on the bindings?

Also the AM74 appears to be the softer gentler of the group. How do you build that ski to make it softer? It still has Titanium, correct? It would be nice to have an east coast ski for terrain - as in bumps and woods. Then again the whole idea of getting a ski by Blossom is for performance.

TS
Premier Skis

Premier Skis

Distributor of Lusti skis
SkiTalk Sponsor
The AM74 isn't a softer version of the AM77 / 85. It's just a bit narrower and skis much more like you are probably looking for. It reminds me of the "combi" skis in the sense it has a sidecut that is neither GS or SL but something in between. I had a chance to ski on this ski in late February at Mission Ridge (Washington) on firmer groomed snow and I was quite comfortable skiing in the 50 mph range. The ski rocked!

All of the VIST bindings are also reduced a bit.

Mike

Reactions: Ron

GB_Ski

Out on the slopes
Skier
Are there any changes between this year and last year other than graphics?

no edge

Out on the slopes
Skier
I'm not commenting on that ski in particular, but I think very few skis have titanium in them. The material you're thinking of is Titanal, an aluminum alloy.

Thanks, I looked it up and you are correct. I always assumed that Titanal had Titanium in it.

"titanium is not among the list of periodic ingredients"

Jack skis

Ex 207cm VR17 Skier
Skier
Want to choose between the FIS SL and the No. 1 SL. Is there any chance the FIS SL could be a daily driver for someone who skis most every day at a resort with more non-powder days than powder days, often man made snow to start and then lots of sturdy snow for the remainder of the season? Have skied on FIS SLs most days for bunch of years, Head RDs , Volkl FIS, and Blizzard FIS.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Want to choose between the FIS SL and the No. 1 SL. Is there any chance the FIS SL could be a daily driver for someone who skis most every day at a resort with more non-powder days than powder days, often man made snow to start and then lots of sturdy snow for the remainder of the season? Have skied on FIS SLs most days for bunch of years, Head RDs , Völkl FIS, and Blizzard FIS.
What is great with Blossom is that you can choose the binding/plate of yoru choice, you anre not locked into one particular brand. You can also not have to go with a full FIS level plate, the Speedlock is a step down from that top level plate yet better than jsut a lifter. You have options.

Reactions: Ron

flbufl

Getting on the lift
Skier
I had skied exclusively a Vist version of the Blossom FIS SL for a whole season. I am in New England area. It is totally doable and I enjoyed it. I feel the major disadvantages are 1) you need to ski in a relatively sporty way all the time. 2) in some busy/warm day afternoons, when the snow is getting slushy, it is just too much work.

Want to choose between the FIS SL and the No. 1 SL. Is there any chance the FIS SL could be a daily driver for someone who skis most every day at a resort with more non-powder days than powder days, often man made snow to start and then lots of sturdy snow for the remainder of the season? Have skied on FIS SLs most days for bunch of years, Head RDs , Völkl FIS, and Blizzard FIS.

Truberski

Getting off the lift
Skier
Thoughts on AM77/White Out compared to Head e-rally? I picked up some 170 e-Rally’s late season but only got on them two days. They were great on groomed and even spring slush but did not love them in moguls (but they were spring bumps and big ones). Would AM77 with non-plate binding (Pivot or Tyrolia Attack) offer more all-mountain versatility? My plan was to demo bunch of skis next year to look for “my” Vermont everyday ski but the Blossoms got my attention. Salomon Stance 90, K2 MB 90, Volklk Kendo, etc. are on my list but trying to be open-minded and embrace that I’m not in Utah anymore! Thanks.

Jack skis

Ex 207cm VR17 Skier
Skier
Mike helped me get in line for a pair of Blossom SL's this afternoon. Had a bit of trouble with the on-lin process (not unusual for me, and it's always me not the web site) and a phone call got it fixed rapidly. Second pair of skis I've bought from Mike at Premier Skis, the first were Blossom Whiteouts just before last season got started.

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Mike helped me get in line for a pair of Blossom SL's this afternoon. Had a bit of trouble with the on-lin process (not unusual for me, and it's always me not the web site) and a phone call got it fixed rapidly. Second pair of skis I've bought from Mike at Premier Skis, the first were Blossom Whiteouts just before last season got started.

Curious what you are hoping for in the SLs versus the White Outs. I have the latter and am interested in the former.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor