• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Mid-Atlantic Blue Mountain Resort (PA) sold to KSL Partners for $32M

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Another email today saying that the RFID season pass from Camelback will be accepted by Blue Mountain. It didn't say if the reverse was the same but I can't imagine it wouldn't.

tube77

Getting on the lift
Skier
Another email today saying that the RFID season pass from Camelback will be accepted by Blue Mountain. It didn't say if the reverse was the same but I can't imagine it wouldn't.
I asked earlier and was told that Blue pass holders won’t have the access to the CB.

4aprice

Out on the slopes
Skier
Interesting. As a Camelback season pass holder I have not seen that though I did see that employees at Camelback were going to be able to ski at Blue with a pass. Won't make any difference to me as I will not go over to Blue. Its not because there is anything wrong with Blue, its a good place, I used to enjoy 3 days a season there when my son was racing back in High School. But the 1/2 hour additional travel time from my home is not worth the effort for the Pocono skiing that I do and Camelback itself serves the purpose.