• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Boot Fitter in Washington, Idaho or Montana

JHust

Putting on skis
Skier
Looking for recommendations for a bootfitter basically anywhere in the PNW. I currently live in Spokane, Washington but I am willing to drive to wherever I need to.

David Chaus

Beyond Help
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Have your own boots and wanting to get properly adjusted? If you're willing to go to Seattle, Jim Mates http://custombootservice.com

Or if you're looking to buy a pair with boot fitting, World Cup Service or Sturdevants in Bellevue, or maybe consider going to Crystal Mt and getting boots, fitting and a chance to try them out on the slopes and come back in for tweaks.

That said, I'm willing to bet there's some good fitters in the Spokane/COD/Sandpoint area, including at Schweitzer.

coupdevill

Namaste here for awhile!
Industry Insider
Hey there, my name is Sean Vill and I am a sales rep for Dynastar/Lange in the Pacific Northwest I also I am a very experienced boot fitter and have been doing this for over 40 years, I have a trailer that is dedicated to boot fitting with state of the art tools (able to pull anywhere in the PNW). I can take you soup to nuts or I can recommend some great people, I work with all the best Boot Fitters in the Pacific Northwest and have access to their shops etc. so tell me what you’re looking for, what your needs are and maybe I can help you out. I’m based in Hood River,OR and travel WA/OR/N.ID

markojp

mtn rep for the gear on my feet
Industry Insider
Instructor
Have your own boots and wanting to get properly adjusted? If you're willing to go to Seattle, Jim Mates http://custombootservice.com

Or if you're looking to buy a pair with boot fitting, World Cup Service or Sturdevants in Bellevue, or maybe consider going to Crystal Mt and getting boots, fitting and a chance to try them out on the slopes and come back in for tweaks.

That said, I'm willing to bet there's some good fitters in the Spokane/COD/Sandpoint area, including at Schweitzer.

There are no longer any boot fitting or sales options at Crystal...

TS
JHust

JHust

Putting on skis
Skier
Sports Creel out near Pines and Sprague in Spokane Valley. Make an appointment for a morning for fewer interruptions. Good people that know their stuff.

Having them local is a very good thing.
Thanks for the recommendation. I did check them out last year and got my foot scanned with their 3d scanner but they didn't have any boots that worked for me.
I went back today and was going to get scanned again with one of the workers but once I mentioned that I was probably going to need canting work done he had me work with the head bootfitter/owner Mica. After taking a look at my feet he decided that I didn't need a scan that there were only a couple boots that would work for me (I have really high instep and low, large calves).
I ended up in a pair of Lange LX120. He had the cantology shims that I needed in stock and got them routered while I waited. Going to Lookout Pass to try them out tomorrow.

coupdevill

Namaste here for awhile!
Industry Insider
Thanks for the recommendation. I did check them out last year and got my foot scanned with their 3d scanner but they didn't have any boots that worked for me.
I went back today and was going to get scanned again with one of the workers but once I mentioned that I was probably going to need canting work done he had me work with the head bootfitter/owner Mica. After taking a look at my feet he decided that I didn't need a scan that there were only a couple boots that would work for me (I have really high instep and low, large calves).
I ended up in a pair of Lange LX120. He had the cantology shims that I needed in stock and got them routered while I waited. Going to Lookout Pass to try them out tomorrow.
Hell yeah! As the sales Rep for Lange and co-owner of Cantology, I’m very happy for you!

Posaune

sliding
Skier
Here's another thumbs up for Jim Mates at Custom Boot Service in Seattle. My feet are like flippers and he made my boots fit well for performance while being comfortable, which nobody had ever done before.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January