• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

BOOT FITTER - INSOLES - SALT LAKE AREA

scotchipman

Booting up
Skier
Looking for a good boot fitter to mainly make insoles for my 2021 Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 120's, could also use a heat mold on my mimic liners but thinking I can do this on my own. I stopped by the Lifthouse who could do Sidas Custom Winter Pro Mesh for $190, SportsDen wanted $250 to make Dynamic Foot Positioning Podium P1 insoles. Not sure what to do, would like to stay closer to $150 if possible. Thanks in advance for your suggestions on where to go.

cem

Out on the slopes
Masterfit Bootfitter
Industry Insider
As @otto said don't shop this stuff with your wallet, i would step out the big city and head up to park city to either Brent Amesbury at park city ski boot or Matt Schiller at park city boot room

both top fitters who will give you what you need for your feet

TS
scotchipman

scotchipman

Booting up
Skier
As @otto said don't shop this stuff with your wallet, i would step out the big city and head up to park city to either Brent Amesbury at park city ski boot or Matt Schiller at park city boot room

both top fitters who will give you what you need for your feet
Thanks for the recommendations. They both look like great options.

Last edited:

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Bootworks in PC Village area. This what they do and they did it very well last time I got boots there. Very handy, you can get them and try them right there if modifications are needed. You will pay.

onenerdykid

Product Manager, Atomic Ski Boots
Masterfit Bootfitter
Manufacturer
From my Atomic rep in Utah:
For SLC - check out Sports Den or Skimo Co.
For PC - check out Jan's, and as Colin mentioned above, Brent Amsbury at Park City Ski Boot

I'm sure there are more great options in your area too, as others have mentioned. I've only visited some of these shops, but they all seemed legitimately impressive. Sounds like you have a lot of great options to be honest.