• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Boot fitter recommendations in Breckenridge

BobBeau

Putting on skis
Skier
Ski trip planned to Breck first week in March. Looking for a knowledgeable boot fitter. Anyone here used a place in Breck? If so, anyone in particular?

BTaylor

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Skier
And if, you buy ski boots from them, they'll adjust, tweak, shim and (if neccesary) punch the shell for free on followup visits until they are an absolute perfect fit to your feet and skiing style.

Stephen

AKA Steven
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Another recommendation for A Racers edge. Reservations for sure.(I think they are required) I was in there a couple weeks again and it was quite hectic.

zag

Putting on skis
Skier
Another personal experience vote for Racers Edge. Only needed a buckle rivet replaced on the boot but it was good work and they did good tunes on my skis and the entire staff was very pleasant and friendly.

Fuller

Semi Local
Skier
I’ll third A Racer’s Edge. Was just in the shop Tuesday. Ask for Justin, Chuck or Zach.
We must have (almost) crossed paths, I had a new boot fit appointment on Monday with Justin and was back getting some adjustments on Tuesday. It's a busy place.

Sponsor