• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Boot Heaters and Superfeet Insoles?

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Well, my most recent boot fitting experience and today’s testing of just Superfeet green has told me that at least in my new boots I don’t need custom insoles. But my toes are freezing! The Superfeet seem super flimsy though so I wanted to find out if anyone has used boot heaters with them? The google machine isn’t giving me much help.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Get heated socks. Just my opinion. But I recently got a pair and they are a game changer.

Gotta agree. A friend's daughter is a pro patrol. She's been through every boot heater known to man, as well as 3 brands of heated socks.

The only thing that has lasted for her are Lenz socks.

n=1, but she spends a LOT of time in her boots.

TS
coskigirl

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Reasons I'm not a good candidate for heated socks at this time:

1 - Large calves mean sizing socks can be very challenging.
2- I want fresh socks for every ski day. I do not want to have to wash socks every night if I'm skiing back-to-back days. It is extremely costly to purchase additional socks.
3- I do not hang dry very much laundry and I guarantee I will accidentally put these in the dryer.

I appreciate everyone's suggestions but I promise I have thought this through because there are things about heated socks that would be much easier to deal with.

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I have Superfeet Green in my Atomic Hawx Ultra 110, along with the Sidas in-sole heater setup. I had no issues with install, and they work fine.

Sponsor