• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Booting up in the Parking Lot?

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
For the hard to remove when cold crowd, what about hot packs stored in a cooler? Get to the car and pull them out and lay them on the boots until somewhat flexible. Coolers work both ways; if the cooler is warm when the hot packs are put in and even more insulated with a blanket in the car, the hot packs should stay warm for hours.

Better yet, hot packs in a hot logic.
Sorry, I know you are a Dewalt guy. You may have to wait another season or two. Maybe you can borrow a battery from Phil. :duck: :ogbiggrin:

1606177410258.png

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Better yet, hot packs in a hot logic.
Sorry, I know you are a Dewalt guy. You may have to wait another season or two. Maybe you can borrow a battery from Phil. :duck: :ogbiggrin:

View attachment 115758
That's pretty slick. inverter sitting on a 20v battery? I wonder how long it lasts. I was just saying to @Philpug today the next step in heated boot bags will be 20v battery operated.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
In full disclosure I was also wearing slides. Hoka One One recovery slided are amazingly confortable.

jo3st3

Getting on the lift
Skier
I don't find it difficult to put boots on standing up... it's just the boots aren't as warm. Just run the heat in your car on your way to the mountain and they should be plenty warm to slip right into them.

Sponsor

Staff online