• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Boulder CO Bootfitter

KenBSki

Booting up
Skier
Official relocation timing for my 25 yo daughter moving to Boulder for a phD is July 1. Belated birthday gift is new gear.

Is Larry’s the Bootfitter of choice there? Seems so by the threads….

as always, any advice appreciated!

S.H.

USSA Coach
Skier
In Boulder, yes. Larry is no longer at Larry's (he sold it a year or two ago), and I haven't been there with the new owners. By all accounts, the new folks are fantastic too.

If willing to travel to the mountains, there are other options.

TS
KenBSki

KenBSki

Booting up
Skier
Thanks!!! We will start with Larry’s and go from there!!

princo

Getting off the lift
Skier
Plan to go early in the fall, before the resorts open and when their inventory is full. Their appointments fill out quickly (weeks in advance) and the selection shrinks.

Last edited:
TS
KenBSki

KenBSki

Booting up
Skier
Plan to go early in the fall, before the resorts open and when their inventory is full. Their appointments fill out quickly (weeks in advance) and the selection shrinks.
Thanks! Website says they reopen 9/22 but the scheduling system goes active 8/1. We’ve got the reminders set!

TS
KenBSki

KenBSki

Booting up
Skier
In Boulder, yes. Larry is no longer at Larry's (he sold it a year or two ago), and I haven't been there with the new owners. By all accounts, the new folks are fantastic too.

If willing to travel to the mountains, there are other options.
My guess is that in town would be far and away the first choice, but if there are complications will reach out for options

cem

Out on the slopes
Masterfit Bootfitter
Industry Insider
She’s booked at Larry’s opening weekend, 9/24 at 11am, if anyone wants to go heckle!
is that you pimping your daughters boot fit session for an audience :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

TS
KenBSki

KenBSki

Booting up
Skier
Bump….

11 am Mountain Time at Larry’s in Boulder, she’ll be the one with the shit eating grin (likely behind a mask…) and the tattoos, probably relieved I’m not there bouncing off the walls. If anyone needs some boot-fitting nerd amusement while waiting for the season to start!

TS
KenBSki

KenBSki

Booting up
Skier
BCDEB2D2-42C7-43D6-8DA7-033BEBB79D63.jpeg

K2 Women’s Mindbender 115, Black Pearl 97s. She had a great experience at Larry’s! Thanks all!

TS
KenBSki

KenBSki

Booting up
Skier
(She got the skis at Epic Mountain sports, Salomon bindings.)

SkiAAbasin

Booting up
Skier
Just had new boots fitted at Larrys with the new owners and it was an amazing experience. The entire team is fantastic - my #1 recommendation in the area.

TS
KenBSki

KenBSki

Booting up
Skier
D214F8AE-BC44-489B-8BA4-CDC58E06A326.jpeg
CO kid update…She’s thrilled with her new equipment and loving her relocation to Boulder. Bunch of days at Eldora already and a couple at Copper, yesterday half day at Breck, and today just your average day at Vail. Oh right. Minus the people.

living the life

Sponsor