• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold Brand new Blizzard Bonafide Thermo V97 183s

New2

Out on the slopes
Skier
Sold!

SkiTalk Tester's Choice (https://www.skitalk.com/threads/2021-blizzard-bonafide-97.20504/), and the limited-edition Thermo design is just like the ones in @Philpug's private reserve. These new-design, all-mountain 183s are big, aggressive skis for a big, aggressive skier. Very cool Thermo graphics. Brand new, never-skied, never-mounted, never-drilled.

Pick up near the Spokane County Courthouse, or we might be able to arrange delivery/meeting in the greater Spokane/Idaho Panhandle/Tri-Cities areas (seller's discretion).

Asking $600, will consider any serious offers.

183 cm length; 136.5 mm tip; 97 mm waist; 118.5 mm tail; 18.5 m turning radius

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited:
TS
N

New2

Out on the slopes
Skier
My occasionally-snowboarding boyfriend won these at the Warren Miller film and will never use them, so better to get some cash and see them go to a good home. @Bad Bob @Pete in Idaho @JHust @Coomba @Willy if you're interested let me know, and if you know someone else please pass the word :ogcool:

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Great ski but I am so stocked up in the 88 to 100 department. Congrats on the win.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
The original version of these that they celebrate are featured in this video with @Marcus Caston

HootSki

Booting up
Skier
Yes, the graphics on these are so cool! Best looking bonafide ever in my opinion! I wonder how many they made with these graphics? I would need the 177 length though....

GregK

Skiing the powder
Skier
Yes, the graphics on these are so cool! Best looking bonafide ever in my opinion! I wonder how many they made with these graphics? I would need the 177 length though....
$399 CAN/$300 US in 183cm or 177cm…….

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
^^^ thanks for the heads up Greg. I passed that info onto a friend in Connecticut and he just ordered some 183 with gold Pivot 15, and some Smith goggles. Heck $300 USD for new skis is "almost free" !

Last edited:

Sponsor

Staff online