• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Brian Hughes leaves Killington snowmaking

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Brian Hughes is someone I followed on social media even though I didn't have a connection to Killington, mostly because of his interesting content.
He's taking a step away from Killington after nearly 30 years to find a home at a smaller mountain.
This is an interesting story.

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
We've 2 grooming machines and 2 groomers so we're set with Kyle and Brownie at Magic. Brian is going to Middlebury snow bowl or whatever it's called. Skiology Matt mentioned a big shindig at bay one at Killington this Saturday for him.

snwbrdr

Out on the slopes
Skier
Memories of riding on Killington and hearing the crunch noise as you run over rocks, roots and sticks

ilovepugs

The human form of the 100 emoji
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sweet. I will hopefully have access to the snow bowl through Unlikely Riders, a BIPOC snowsports access group in Vermont. Maybe he’ll join our club!

Guy in Shorts

Tree Psycho
Skier
Killington has been called " The Land of Misfit Toys." Brian found a home here discovering that he fit in very well. Sugar Pop arrives this afternoon for the weekend festivities. Come on out this weekend to celebrate with our family.