• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Brilliant Skiing, Everyday by Weems Westfeldt

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Edit:
After some cleaning up of the article, which includes Weems' book, I would like to re-state my comments for the article itself.

From my comments:
@Weems and I talked back in 2018 about how important this book is to the ski community.
At that time he handed over the original version and wrote a brief statement about the book, sending his love.
Many things in life have changed but in 2020, shortly after he moved to France full time and remarried, he urged me to get this published. I've finally gotten around to it and hope you all enjoy, Brilliant Skiing, Everyday, by our good friend @Weems Westfeldt

Last edited:

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Thank you, Weems, for making your book free for all. I purchased your book maybe a decade ago and loved it. I reread it every year at the beginning of the ski season for inspiration.

Be well and have a wonderful ski season.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

Fuller

Semi Local
Skier
I've always been very process and goal oriented and not particularly good about assessing the way I feel - in life, generally, but more so in sports. In the last six years I've escaped death from heart attack and now I hope, cancer. I've taken a deliberate turn towards a more holistic way of viewing how I proceed through life and this book was valuable in that regard.

Yo Momma

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I'm reading it now and posting a link in one of the instructor threads! Thanks Weems! Greatly appreciated. :beercheer: