• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

can you feel it ?

SSSdave

life is short precious ...don't waste it
Skier
Not a new video but for a rec bump skier like this person, watching this now with the next season now coming over the horizon, connects my internal bump skiing mind into the awareness of a good vibe. As they turn, I feel it in my own body, as I've made endless such turns using similar body positions.

My personal style is more variable speed down long fall lines looking for easy efficient bouncing rhythms, especially with slower relaxed speeds though I can certainly get rowdy. The skier in the plum suit at 2:40 and the following skier in white vest with black pants/arms, both skied like that during that period. I admit being addicted to the bouncing rebounding feeling flying like a guided pinball.

textrovert

Reelin' in the years
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
My bump development got cut short last season (as I usually put more time in them March onwards). Hope to continue with the progression this season!

LiquidFeet

instructor
Instructor
....I admit being addicted to the bouncing rebounding feeling flying like a guided pinball.....

Yes, I can feel it. Being in the bumps, rebounding off them like a pinball... yep, that's it. Pure bliss. Remembering that sensation, inhabiting it, has helped me stay connected to skiing since March 1 when I quit for the season and sequestered myself at home away from the mountains.

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
That was fun to see.
Ya, I can feel it, but the knee will only let me do so many bumps without a stop anymore. Kind of like doing set in the gym, but the bumps are more fun.

green26

Putting on skis
Skier
Yup, that rhythm is mesmerizing. Personally, lots of times though I like playing with or savoring each bump, like a good bourbon/tequila. Or like a more complex percussion piece. Or sex.

Sponsor

Staff online