• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Captured in the wild...

bbbradley

Out on the slopes
Skier
Out with the family yesterday meant taking two cars, I rather liked this shot.
Blue Monday .jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
TS
bbbradley

bbbradley

Out on the slopes
Skier
AM encounter. The Abarth is small, but that perspective makes it look comically short.

Attachments

• Veloce y Veloce .jpg
    Veloce y Veloce .jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 33

Ogg

Skiing the powder
Skier
My neighbour has one. You don't want to remove the hard top very often. It's heavy. He removes his in the spring and puts it back on in the fall.
Not to mention the more times you mess with it the worse the weather seal gets.

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Not to mention the more times you mess with it the worse the weather seal gets.
And each time you have the potential to scratch the body. He has a cover that he throws over in case it rains. It's a cool Jeep to be honest. I'll get a pic if I can

TS
bbbradley

bbbradley

Out on the slopes
Skier
That's a heckuva 2-car garage. :cool:

Always curious about the removable-top Wranglers -- do you find a lot of opportunity/use to take the top off?
Don't tell the Miata it's been forgotten! I am very happy with our fleet. I need to do a lineup of the 3 one day, S, M, and L.

We usually do the x-over of HT to ST once per year...this summer it was so damn hot we never got around to it. It's doable as a 2 person job ( my wife and I) but a 3rd makes it easier. The top isn't super heavy, just awkward and not balanced. We have a good system down to do it, but there is always swearing during the process.

Lebowski

Putting on skis
Skier
Don't tell the Miata it's been forgotten! I am very happy with our fleet. I need to do a lineup of the 3 one day, S, M, and L.

We usually do the x-over of HT to ST once per year...this summer it was so damn hot we never got around to it. It's doable as a 2 person job ( my wife and I) but a 3rd makes it easier. The top isn't super heavy, just awkward and not balanced. We have a good system down to do it, but there is always swearing during the process.
Thanks and that's good to hear. Toying with the idea of a used 6-speed Wrangler one day as a 4-season 'convertible' - incidentally a Miata is on this list as well :)

SkiSVLikeAgassi

100% proud ski and tennis bum
Skier
Tour de France Blue is an outstanding color for Ferrari!
Looks great on any model. TDF and Red are the only Ferrari colors I would even consider...

1660579807795.png

1660579881002.png

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
These blue Ferraris look like internet photos, not ones that you took, the spirit of this thread is vehicles that we caught out in the wild.

For the Hot Wheels Snake & Mongoose fans. This pair was at the Barrett-Jackson auction a few years ago.
8ACA4C39-AB2E-4725-BC06-93B525953899.jpeg
29B5CF98-7270-4AEE-966E-188F1AE13755.jpeg

SkiSVLikeAgassi

100% proud ski and tennis bum
Skier
These blue Ferraris look like internet photos, not ones that you took, the spirit of this thread is vehicles that we caught out in the wild.

For the Hot Wheels Snake & Mongoose fans. This pair was at the Barrett-Jackson auction a few years ago.

Yes, they are indeed Internet photos. I was just illustrating the beauty of blue Ferraris.
I thought this thread was simply about the OP capturing his two blue cars in the wild.
My apologies if that's not the case... :)

Sponsor

Staff online