• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

CARV is Hiring: Marketing, Software Engineers, Hardware Quality Engineers, Customer Service

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
Wow. You're getting way bigger than I expected. Still got big growth hopes?

TS
BTaylor

BTaylor

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Skier
Wow. You're getting way bigger than I expected. Still got big growth hopes?

Oh, FYI, I'm not an employee of CARV. Am happily (mostly) retired in Breck and intend to stay that way! Maybe because I bought one of their CARV insoles and have informally corresponded with them about some IT matters, CARV sent me their recent "We're Hiring" post.

I'm happy that they are apparently succeeding as a company. And as an occasional user of their digital insole, I am encouraged that they are continually improving their product. CARV seems to have ambitious plans for expanded coaching services.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
CARV has grown from 2 employees in 2015 to 50+ today. Looking to expand their staff. Headquarters are in London, but their website says many positions are flexible re: work location.

Their test mountain is Innsbruck.

Carv is Hiring
Hmmmmm.

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
To be honest the size sounds like they are in a tricky growth phase. It's a fairly niche product and I assume they aren't manufacturing themselves. So they must have pretty bullish forward forecasts for adoption through ski schools and coaching/racers (thinking like the ubiquitous soccer/rugby & (I guess) NFL GPSs) or they are betting big on virtual instruction being the key disruptor.

Last edited: