Wannabeskibum

Getting off the lift
Skier
Same here. My shin is in charge of the shovel pressure, not my forefoot.
I am having an issue with my CARV sensors. They rarely record a full day of skiing. Firmware updates seem to get distributed weekly. Today they stopped recording after lunch at Breckenridge, meaning that I looked at the runs during lunch and at the end of the day when it finished syncing there were no more runs. I think out of 13 or 14 days of use this season, I have one day where it recorded all day. My sensors are two seasons old, I wonder if they are defective?

TheWombat

Booting up
Skier
I am having an issue with my CARV sensors. They rarely record a full day of skiing. Firmware updates seem to get distributed weekly. Today they stopped recording after lunch at Breckenridge, meaning that I looked at the runs during lunch and at the end of the day when it finished syncing there were no more runs. I think out of 13 or 14 days of use this season, I have one day where it recorded all day. My sensors are two seasons old, I wonder if they are defective?
I would suggest reaching out to Carv. In my experience they are very responsive and can also run some diagnostics on your sensors.

graham418

Making fresh tracks
Skier
You may need to reboot them (no pun intended) Send a message to the CARV team via the support in the app. The are very responsive, and usually get back to you in 30 minutes or less. They can walk you through every step. They also know what is happening with your units. They can see what you have been recording, and if you have a software or hardware issue.
I have had excellent service from them. In my case, a lot of times it is just the boneheaded operator, but there was software glitch a couple of times

Wannabeskibum

Getting off the lift
Skier
You may need to reboot them (no pun intended) Send a message to the CARV team via the support in the app. The are very responsive, and usually get back to you in 30 minutes or less. They can walk you through every step. They also know what is happening with your units. They can see what you have been recording, and if you have a software or hardware issue.
I have had excellent service from them. In my case, a lot of times it is just the boneheaded operator, but there was software glitch a couple of times
I did send a message today after they only recorded 6 runs out of 24!. You are right they got back to me in 30 minutes with a whole procedure that I will have to print out so that I can also write down the sequence of flashing lights that I see when rebootting, repairing, re-everything plus a 30 second run (don’t actually need to be skiing).

VS_Power

Booting up
Skier
I did send a message today after they only recorded 6 runs out of 24!. You are right they got back to me in 30 minutes with a whole procedure that I will have to print out so that I can also write down the sequence of flashing lights that I see when rebootting, repairing, re-everything plus a 30 second run (don’t actually need to be skiing).
I had a similar issue (Carv kept on disconnecting and missing runs). I did the same procedure and they ended up sending me a new pair of footbeds and tape immediately. It took about 3 days to arrive to the US from the UK. They are not asking me to send back my original footbeds.

It's funny because I thought the issue was the actual computer units but the procedure says otherwise. Haven't skied in them since but I guess we'll find out!