• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Cat in a box

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I just watched Christmas Vacation
LOL

John Webb

mdskier
Skier
1637027560960.png

T-Square

Terry
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
What are some cool cat names?

She is a white, tan, and brown calico, but a patchy calico not striped

I came up with Cali but that could be too trendy since its one of the top cool cat names search results.
Had a calico that we called Chrissy Cat. Then we also had an Abyssinian named Pixel. My wife was a computer geek.

newboots

Learning to carve!
Skier
What are some cool cat names?

She is a white, tan, and brown calico, but a patchy calico not striped

I came up with Cali but that could be too trendy since its one of the top cool cat names search results.
Or think about her personality (I have had cats named Little Trouble and Katrina). Or a literary reference (a cat named Piwacket, from the now-forgotten novel about a witch, Bell, Book, and Candle). Or a human name that seems to fit.

newboots

Learning to carve!
Skier
Looks like my old hand-me-down cat Forrester, the most beautiful cat I ever had. Lovely tortoise-shell shapes on his sides, fluffy pale tummy. And eyes just like yours!

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
So...anyone looking for a one-or-two-person-bonded guard cat?

Lila, who was known up thread as Fuzzball,
is losing her adopted person, who is moving to a group home - and Lila doesn't do well in group homes. Also not good around too many other cats, though she is chill about sharing litter box/food. Also growls at Amazon delivery.

We have ours and can't take her back in (I would in a minute, she's a big fluffy sweetie now).

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I have been remiss but will get back to this soon.

newboots

Learning to carve!
Skier
So...anyone looking for a one-or-two-person-bonded guard cat?

Lila, who was known up thread as Fuzzball,
is losing her adopted person, who is moving to a group home - and Lila doesn't do well in group homes. Also not good around too many other cats, though she is chill about sharing litter box/food. Also growls at Amazon delivery.

We have ours and can't take her back in (I would in a minute, she's a big fluffy sweetie now).
How would she do with a dog? I don’t have one yet, but it’s likely.

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Me too! Such an amazing creature!

Eagerly awaiting the answer to this.
Wait. What?

I think maybe you all underestimate the damage Photoshop can do in the hands of people who have Broadband Now but no cats and no gym bags :D

Sponsor