• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Cat in a box

T-Square

Terry
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
1643857768968.jpeg

newboots

Learning to carve!
Skier
Ahhh, kittens.

Something akin to this (a suicidal mission atop a curtain rod) was how my kitten got named Katrina back in the day.

T-Square

Terry
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
1646626759708.jpeg

URGENT, NEW HOME NEEDED

Hi this is Spencer. 10 week old Bengal (Registered).

I’ve just brought him home for my wife for her birthday and surprised her last night.
She is allergic to the cat, so I'm having to rehome her. I don’t want any money for her. I just would like her to go to a good home and someone who would look after her.

She’s 52, she cooks, she can clean. She may nag a lot but we do have some good times together, she works so she has her own money as well.
I don't really want to do this but its not fair on her if she’s allergic to my new cat….

Serious inquiries only.

Powder High

Getting off the lift
Skier
View attachment 162057

URGENT, NEW HOME NEEDED

Hi this is Spencer. 10 week old Bengal (Registered).

I’ve just brought him home for my wife for her birthday and surprised her last night.
She is allergic to the cat, so I'm having to rehome her. I don’t want any money for her. I just would like her to go to a good home and someone who would look after her.

She’s 52, she cooks, she can clean. She may nag a lot but we do have some good times together, she works so she has her own money as well.
I don't really want to do this but its not fair on her if she’s allergic to my new cat….

Serious inquiries only.

Best of luck. That kitty is very cute. If I were closer, I'd be tempted.