• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Cat in a box

T-Square

Terry
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
1664285560293.jpeg

Jenny

Making fresh tracks
Skier
None of yours do the tummy trap? Script goes like this:

*Roll over, stretch out, lots of tummy exposure*
*Wait for unwitting human to say 'awww, cute!' and reach to skritch*
*SPRING 4LEG ALL CLAW TRAP*
*reach to sniff, pretend to want to bite*
*get bored, let go*
Nope, no belly rub traps here. She likes it, and her tummy fur is so soft . . .

Ogg

Skiing the powder
Skier
Most of mine love the belly rubs when they're in the mood. The only one that would pretty consistently beartrap you is our ragdoll. He has gotten better as he's aged out of kittenhood and I've taught him to convert it to licks and snuggles by rubbing the top of his head, which he loves.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
311018693_662385981913799_3731989964275772541_n.jpg

Phelmut

German for Northeasterner
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
IME, there are dog people and animal people. I hear dog people saying they hate cats but I seldom hear cat people say they hate dogs unless there was a traumatic experience involved.
Unfortunately cats are so darned crazy that there are traumatic experiences if you don't know how to interact with them. We just got a new kitty a few weeks ago and I can't wait to get home and pet her up.

Phelmut

German for Northeasterner
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
We have decided to embrace our crazy cat people status. Our cats are ridiculously spoiled. The house is completely set up for them including 2 built in litter box cubbies, a litter robot, a kitty lounge/parkour course through the living room and dining room, hammocks in most windows and every type of scratcher and toy you can imagine.
How do you like the litter robot? We've been thinking about getting one but not sure we want to spend $500 as we only have one kitty now.

Ogg

Skiing the powder
Skier
How do you like the litter robot? We've been thinking about getting one but not sure we want to spend $500 as we only have one kitty now.
I like it and so do our cats. I thought my wife was nuts for spending that much on a litter box but :huh:. Having one or two cats is the ideal situation for its use IMO. With 5 cats it's only one box in a collection but it does get pretty heavy use. If you get one, get a plastic tray to catch the waste. We got one on Amazon that fit perfectly.