• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Cat in a box

teejaywhy

Retired Eccentric
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Not in a box, but here is my late tabby Osbourne, helping me with sprinkler valve wiring.

e-164112.jpg

Ogg

Skiing the powder
Skier
Mine likes to help me walk down the stairs in the morning by crossing back and forth on the stair I’m trying to step on.
Ah! The old trying to cripple you so you have to stay home and serve them trick. I have 6 and manage to trip over one of them at least every couple of days. I don't usually step on them because I've learned to shuffle my feet.

skibum4ever

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Never had a cat but I'm about to visit a friend who has two.

I hope they like me.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
The trick to it is to give them time and let them like you before you show them how much you might like them.

#softvoiceslowmotionsnobigrustlyclothescalm
You haven't met Oscar. If you sit down in our house, he's on your lap. If you sleep in the guest bedroom, he's in there with you. He needs no time to decide who he likes--he likes everybody. :P

skibum4ever

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
You haven't met Oscar. If you sit down in our house, he's on your lap. If you sleep in the guest bedroom, he's in there with you. He needs no time to decide who he likes--he likes everybody. :P

Her male cat is like that.

Her female was abused in her former life and she is still a lot more timid and will take longer to win over.