• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Catchall Food Thread

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
I was out fishing over the weekend and caught a couple of North Atlantic Black Sea Bass. There is a limit this time of year of two fish with a 13 inch minimum. So tonight we had fish for dinner.
PXL_20220829_221618630~2.jpg
Breaded with Italian flavored breadcrumbs before cooking.
PXL_20220829_222851574~2.jpg
Right out of the pan and on to the table. Two filets for me and two for my bride.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
When I go to California Ski Company in Berkeley, there is a little breakfast place that has the best Corned Beef Hash I have ever had, get it every time I am in town. Since I was going to be in town for two day, yesterday I had the Crab Cake Benedict. Oh my God, that TOO was amazing. The place is the Lama Bean on 6th & Gilman. If you are in that area and want to get breakfast, DO IT!!!

tempImagek5hHCe.png

Uncle-A

Skier
PXL_20220912_234633071.jpg
Carrot cake from Carlo's bakery AKA The Cake Boss Hoboken, NJ.

Uncle-A

Skier
Ok now, what other NJ specialties can be brought to Big Snow??
In the Indoor Skiing thread @Wendy suggested we go for something to eat after we ski, and I recently responded back that we should go for "Diner Food" because we have a thread dedicated to it. I don't know if you can bring food into Big Snow Indoor Skiing facility.

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
In the Indoor Skiing thread @Wendy suggested we go for something to eat after we ski, and I recently responded back that we should go for "Diner Food" because we have a thread dedicated to it. I don't know if you can bring food into Big Snow Indoor Skiing facility.
No you can’t bring food. It’s more fun to meet elsewhere afterwards, anyways.

Sponsor

Staff online