• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Cervelo Sells Out

ejj

Prairie Skier
Skier
I honestly don't buy this. If it would be really so, they would put out fully not HT. How many guys did run more then zero races on HT in last season or two of XCO WC racing? There is maybe one or two here and there, but majority is on FS bikes nowadays. So if Cervelo would really go and make bike for Vader (no idea which other rider from Jumbo (I guess Jumbo is only protour team on Cervelo or?) would be racing mtb), they would most likely go with FS. But first, I really doubt Vader was, and after that horrific crash he's even less, such huge factor either on road or on mtb, that any bike company would go out to develop bike for him, and second with FS it's even easier to notice that frame is some generic chinese frame with new sticker on (or BMC with no sticker).
In my mind, it's most likely trying to cash in some profit real cheap with road fans of Jumbo and/or Cervelo, who would go for mtb ride here and there occasionally and want matching bike to their road bike and Jumbo fan clothes.

Sorry I wasn’t being clear—I wasn’t thinking of Pros. I was thinking of the roadies at the local shop.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January