• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Checking in from RI

Seahaven

Getting off the lift
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
New member from Rhode Island, where the only ski area is a valley. I started skiing when I was a teenager, and my wife I chaperoned the school ski trips for her school when we were younger. After we had our 2 boys, we didn't ski for about 20 years. I started back into it a few years ago, and mostly squeeze in day trips here and there, mostly in New Hampshire. I've skied a good portion of the New England mountains, as well as Sutton, Mont Tremblant, and Mont St. Anne across the border. Love to ski, never get enough. Would like to get out West to ski- doesn't look like it is going to be this year!

Its funny that this is split ski/cycling- I'm a huge fan of pro road cycling. I'm watching stage 4 of the Vuelta right now, (I'm behind, couldn't keep up watching the Giro and the Vuelta at the same time).

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Welcome to PugSki @Seahaven! I hope you get in a lot of day trips this year, and get that chance to go out west sometime in the near future. I typically ski a few days in New England myself eaach season, due to work trips. But as I'm not making those trips right now, it seems unlikely. (If I fly, it will be to go out west.)

Sponsor

Staff online