• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Christmas came early at Skiboot Rx

Gerry Rhoades

mtcyclist rippin' again
Industry Insider
This came today and its not from last year.
Proto.jpg

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Is that asymmetric or is that just the way the photo makes it look?

TS
Gerry Rhoades

Gerry Rhoades

mtcyclist rippin' again
Industry Insider
Tail of the ski.
Enforcer93.jpg

Just very disappointed this thing is 185cm instead of 177 or even 170. Oh well, I can't ski before the demos as Copper Mountain anyway.:(

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
I like it but I wonder if a 87 would have been better; 93 vs 100... lots of overlap there... I say 87 because it just sounds better. oh, and a 180 please....

TS
Gerry Rhoades

Gerry Rhoades

mtcyclist rippin' again
Industry Insider
I like it but I wonder if a 87 would have been better; 93 vs 100... lots of overlap there... I say 87 because it just sounds better. oh, and a 180 please....
I agree. I was hoping for 90 as a replacement for my Steadfasts when they finally disintegrate, but I already have a 90 and a 97 so I don't think I need a 93. But, who knows, I have an 83 and an 84 so stranger things have happened to my quiver.

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
Will be interested to hear people's impressions. Gerry, does it "look and feel" like an Enforcer, to the eye and the hand {not sure how much you're flexing it with the collarbone on the mend}? Similar rocker and tail rise? I've heard this ski discussed since the early fall, and the impression that I got was that it was going to be quite a bit different than a 7mm narrower version of the 100mm Enforcer. I have heard terms like "beefier", "stiffer", etc. Will be curious to learn more. Certainly the new 2015-2016 Enforcer has been an enormous hit. Huge.

TS
Gerry Rhoades

Gerry Rhoades

mtcyclist rippin' again
Industry Insider
It certainly looks like the prototype of the current Enforcer.;) I didn't even try to flex it, but the boss did and just watching him flex it leads me to believe it is not as stiff as the Enforcer 100 and his comments when he did that backup my observation. The tip rocker looks about the same. I might actually try to do some comparison measurements against a 185 length Enforcer 100 when I'm back in the shop on Saturday.

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I agree. I was hoping for 90 as a replacement for my Steadfasts when they finally disintegrate, but I already have a 90 and a 97 so I don't think I need a 93. But, who knows, I have an 83 and an 84 so stranger things have happened to my quiver.
hey rewind, I thought the Vantage 90cti was gonna be your 90 replacement:huh: j.k. :roflmao:

TS
Gerry Rhoades

Gerry Rhoades

mtcyclist rippin' again
Industry Insider
hey rewind, I thought the Vantage 90cti was gonna be your 90 replacement:huh: j.k. :roflmao:
I believe my comment was that IF I was looking for a replacement for the Steadfast the Vantage 90CTi would be it. I still stand behind that statement, but I'm not really looking for a replacement. See what I did there?:wave:

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Mine is on the way...I was hoping it would be here today. Damn..I hate waiting.

Daves not here

Getting off the lift
Skier
Damn you Nordica! A 93 and a 100 to choose from?

TS
Gerry Rhoades

Gerry Rhoades

mtcyclist rippin' again
Industry Insider
Damn you Nordica! A 93 and a 100 to choose from?

If my observation yesterday was correct, I don't think you'll like he 93. Phil will be getting up a review pretty soon I'm sure and then we'll see.