• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Classic Rock YES! ( and others..) What are you listening to right now?

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
This is my favorite live version. Felder and Walsh absolutely nailed the guitar duel on this one. Gotta love Joe's expressions like "oh yeah, watch this!"
I was thinking the same thing as I watched.

Lane Myer

Putting on skis
Skier
Just hosted a pub quiz for a group of early twenty somethings. I wrote one of the rounds as a mystery themed music round (all artists/bands with royal titles in their names) and managed to work in Silent Lucidity by Queensryche. Figured none of them would know it, but I didn't much care just because it's such a great song. Fortunately one of the early twenty somethings brought their dad, who knew it instantly and we bonded over our shared love of 80s power ballads.

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Just hosted a pub quiz for a group of early twenty somethings. I wrote one of the rounds as a mystery themed music round (all artists/bands with royal titles in their names) and managed to work in Silent Lucidity by Queensryche. Figured none of them would know it, but I didn't much care just because it's such a great song. Fortunately one of the early twenty somethings brought their dad, who knew it instantly and we bonded over our shared love of 80s power ballads.
thought about starting a "So 80's" music thread because it was such a distinctive era. New wave, hair bands, college rock, glam metal, shred guitar, electronica, one hit wonders, etc. Never know if I should post in Sleepers or Classic, @crgildart added "and others" to the title, figure we have it covered. Three music threads are enough and @Philpug's Covers is a fun one where any genre works

Sponsor

Staff online