• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale Cleaning out some odds and ends.

LindseyB

Stöckli
Industry Insider
Manufacturer
Hit me up if you are looking for a Stockli item. I might have something you want.

NO I DON'T have an AX 175 to sell. hehehehe. Really though, I don't.

PM me and I'll see if I have what you are looking for. Lightning might strike.

Last edited:

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Well, since my husband has gotten TWO pair of Stockli this season, I think it's my turn! Problem is, I'm not sure what I want to get. Sub-80mm or all-mountain to replace my Santa Ana 88s.

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Well, since my husband has gotten TWO pair of Stöckli this season, I think it's my turn! Problem is, I'm not sure what I want to get. Sub-80mm or all-mountain to replace my Santa Ana 88s.
Look for both! That increases your odds of finding one. :duck:

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
You both are funny! Because I have skis I need to sell first! So, whatever I get will be the SA 88 replacement.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I'm looking for a Nela 80 in 157 for my partner?
Hi Dave. You may want to shoot Lindsey a message. I'm not sure if he's checking in much during the Northern Hemisphere summer months.
Meanwhile I'll see if I can nudge him.

no edge

Out on the slopes
Skier
I'm interested - I want an East Coast ski for terrain. I have been looking at the Stokli SR 88, but I am still not certain that this is the ski for me. It would be for woods, trails like Stichline at Killington with variable terrain. I doubt this ski would work well in bumps, but that would be nice. Hoping to experience the combination of both carving and skidding turns and to not be overly locked into the radius. I want high performance even at the expense of finesse. And last, I enjoy mixing strong carved turns with steering turns.

185 - 5'10" age 67 used to a 170 (Head i-Titan) Would probably buy a 178 or close to that.

So hopefully the SR88 would be a match and you might have a pair. Thanks

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm interested - I want an East Coast ski for terrain. I have been looking at the Stokli SR 88, but I am still not certain that this is the ski for me. It would be for woods, trails like Stichline at Killington with variable terrain. I doubt this ski would work well in bumps, but that would be nice. Hoping to experience the combination of both carving and skidding turns and to not be overly locked into the radius. I want high performance even at the expense of finesse. And last, I enjoy mixing strong carved turns with steering turns.

185 - 5'10" age 67 used to a 170 (Head i-Titan) Would probably buy a 178 or close to that.

You need to PM LindseyB. Read his first post. I don’t think he’s necessarily following this thread.

dovski

Waxing my skis and praying for snow
Skier

For trees and bumps I would actually recommend the SR95. SR88 can do them but is a much more precise ski, SR95 has a better flex profile for bumps and shorter turn radius. So think S88 as more precise higher performance, but SR95 more playful while only sacrificing a little on the performance. You can carve in both skis, but believe it or not it is easier to carve in the SR95.

I am 5' 11" and ski it in a 184. I also have the SR88.

no edge

Out on the slopes
Skier
Thank you, I am looking for something a bit more supple... high performance without the punishment. I don't like too wide either.

Pete in Idaho

Out on the slopes
Skier
Great discussion. "no edge" what exactly is a supple ski ? Or on second thought NO don't tell me I am a strict Christian man and any reference to supple and a ski is just contrary to my upbringing. And RON you might consult your astrological signs before deciding on a ski. But only consult on even numbered days, on even numbered months and on odd yearsl.

Fun stuff in July.