• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Contest Winners - Share a photo of yourself with your prize!

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
So Excited for you!!!

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Thanks to @Blossom Skis , SkiTalk, @Tricia and @Philpug for Mamie's new Blossom AM85.

Mounted them up couple weeks back and went skiing at Stratton with them. Really nice skis. Mamie liked them a lot. My son's GF loved them a lot more. She didn't wanted to give them back.

Mounted skis on the bench ready to go.

1641229319795.jpeg

Mamie on the new Blossom AM85. Typical early season conditions at Stratton. The conditions were not, shall we say, optimal. The ladies had several very good days on them though.

1641229353580.png

Even though everyone were on their usual NE early season rock skis, various Atomic FIS SLs. One of the ladies decided to stick to the Blossom AM85 rather than her FIS SL. That says a lot.

1641229399409.png

I'll get around to a more detailed review of the AM85 once we get out of the holiday rush madness and preparation for our trip west.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
20220103_141605.jpg
20220103_140353.jpg

Tried out my prize today. I was glad I tried it out on a dead pair of skis first.... it helped me get a feel for the balance and how fast to move. Once I had the hang of it, the tricky parts were a) starting on the edge where you start at the shovel, and b) cord management. The cord between the tool and the ac-dc converter is pretty stiff, and the one from there to the outlet is really stiff. (I have a ceiling cord hanger over my bench, but I did the grinding at a temporary location in the garage.) Eventually I looped it over my shoulder.
Now on to removing any burr and waxing....
I'm curious to see how they hold on ice.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Thanks to @Blossom Skis , SkiTalk, @Tricia and @Philpug for Mamie's new Blossom AM85.

Mounted them up couple weeks back and went skiing at Stratton with them. Really nice skis. Mamie liked them a lot. My son's GF loved them a lot more. She didn't wanted to give them back.

Mounted skis on the bench ready to go.

View attachment 153719

Mamie on the new Blossom AM85. Typical early season conditions at Stratton. The conditions were not, shall we say, optimal. The ladies had several very good days on them though.

View attachment 153720

Even though everyone were on their usual NE early season rock skis, various Atomic FIS SLs. One of the ladies decided to stick to the Blossom AM85 rather than her FIS SL. That says a lot.

View attachment 153721

I'll get around to a more detailed review of the AM85 once we get out of the holiday rush madness and preparation for our trip west.
Very nice! @Blossom Skis FTW

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
View attachment 153734 View attachment 153735

Tried out my prize today. I was glad I tried it out on a dead pair of skis first.... it helped me get a feel for the balance and how fast to move. Once I had the hang of it, the tricky parts were a) starting on the edge where you start at the shovel, and b) cord management. The cord between the tool and the ac-dc converter is pretty stiff, and the one from there to the outlet is really stiff. (I have a ceiling cord hanger over my bench, but I did the grinding at a temporary location in the garage.) Eventually I looped it over my shoulder.
Now on to removing any burr and waxing....
I'm curious to see how they hold on ice.
You look quite happy with that prize. Thanks to Toko

Sponsor