• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

PSA Corbett's Last Chance Sale

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Again..I know some folks like their sales..I'm not affiliated in any way. Sept 17,18, 19.

dovski

Waxing my skis and praying for snow
Skier
As an FYI Corbetts is now a Stockli dealer, will be curious to see what their end of year pricing is on those. For many years they were my secret go to place for crazy good deals on current ski gear and they always carried a lot of NOS too which made for some amazing deals.

Alas the pandemic has clearly depleted even their bottomless inventories. They still have some good deals, but the selection is limited. Some of their 2021 stock which would normally be selling at blow out prices is still pretty close to MSRP and their new inventory for 2022 is not yet in stock. So the good news is if they have exactly what you want in the size you want from last year, you can get a good deal and if you go through their website vs. Ebay (they are ASO Gear on ebay) you pay in Canadian $$ with no tax and free shipping to the US. Unfortunately for me they just do not have what I need right now :(

GregK

Skiing the powder
Skier
Corbetts Spring sales where everything goes on at 40% off mid March hasn’t been a secret for years with many online purchases being made from all over North America. Popular skis were sold out by late March/early April They keep the prices at that 40% off till it’s sold and go even lower now. Still lots of 2021 bindings left on huge deals with the new 2022 models coming in.

Will be buying my 29th set of bindings from Corbetts next week and will have them mount them while I browse the new toys. Was just there 2 weeks ago and it was busy inside even without the 2022 gear in yet.

Was also wondering about what their agreement would be for selling Stockli skis because I’m sure they will be limited to where they can ship and probably have min online pricing too. Otherwise, all the Stockli fans all over North America would be shopping there!

dovski

Waxing my skis and praying for snow
Skier
Corbetts Spring sales where everything goes on at 40% off mid March hasn’t been a secret for years with many online purchases being made from all over North America. Popular skis were sold out by late March/early April They keep the prices at that 40% off till it’s sold and go even lower now. Still lots of 2021 bindings left on huge deals with the new 2022 models coming in.

Will be buying my 29th set of bindings from Corbetts next week and will have them mount them while I browse the new toys. Was just there 2 weeks ago and it was busy inside even without the 2022 gear in yet.

Was also wondering about what their agreement would be for selling Stöckli skis because I’m sure they will be limited to where they can ship and probably have min online pricing too. Otherwise, all the Stöckli fans all over North America would be shopping there!
lol yes, but as a Canadian transplant living Seattle it was my local secret. I actually know one of their managers who runs the online store. He actually told me that after I started purchasing and telling my friends here about Corbett’s the saw a ridiculous increase in Seattle area sales. This is true as all my friends here have bought skis from them and I am sure they have told their friends and so on.

so yes if you live in the GTO or like me did an undergrad nearby the GTO, it is not a secret. Also with sites like SkiTalk and threads on the deals at Corbett’s it is also not a secret, though we typically have to explain the following
  1. Yes they have ski shops in Canada and this is not a scam
  2. Yes the have a different currency in Canada and paying for things in Canadian $$ is not a scam actually it is a great deal
  3. Yes Corbett’s online store is legit and no they did not misspell the word “colour” most of the world adds the u
  4. No Canadians are not trying to sell you knock off skis
Clearly I am joking, but the reality is that for most outside of the GTO Corbett’s was a secret thought with their online presence, no US tax and free shipping that is changing, but there big North American sales channel has always been ASO Gear which is their Ebay and now Amazon storefront.

I did look at their bindings this year for deal and found their stock to be limited compared to previous years, ditto for their skis. My understanding is that they had a great year last year and sold through a ton of gear and like everyone else they are now somewhat depleted. Hopefully that changes soon as they are a great shop and have always given me amazing deals combined with great customer service.

Last edited:

GregK

Skiing the powder
Skier
Corbetts was insane busy right from opening last year even with all the Covid restrictions. Had boot fittings done outside beside heaters to get around it.

The entire staff at Asogear and Corbetts know me very well and treat me with insane deals as I too have brought them a ton of business. When the staff notices when you get new cars and has taken gear to their parents house in my city of London just so I could come and pick them up, you know it’s bad! I’m usually greeted with “hey Greg, how’s your Summer going? What colour and brake size of Attacks do you need? Haha” before I even say a word when I call Asogear.
lol

trailtrimmer

Stuck in the Flatlands
Skier
Thanks for the heads up. Grabbed some NOS beer league skis for a team mate, super cheap!

Sponsor

Staff online