• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Corvus VS Mindbender 108ti, Mantra 102, Wrenegade 102ti

Corvus VS Mindbender 108ti, Mantra 102, Wrenegade 102ti

• Black Crows Corvus

• K2 Mindbender 108ti

• Volkl Mantra 102

• ON3P Wrenegade 102ti

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
If you love the Enforcer 88, the Mindbender 108s will "pair" nicely with them. I own both, and @Bandit Man pretty much nails it up above. It's a rare totally directional ski with two full layers of metal that is only a semi-charger. Fun at all speeds shy of mach looney!

anders_nor

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Nice collection - I had the Volkl Deacon Lowride for a day and loved them (until stolen at the base of Squaw Valley - err, Palisades) but they were excellent frontside carvers at 215 pounds.

I like your comment about people often selling the Corvus with just a few days on them. I also have the Corvus in a 183 and go back and forth in liking them and being ready to trade them out. I find the Corvus very directional -- wanting to go faster and straighter than I want -- but they have also performed well in steep, narrow, tight, powder-filled moguls. I have them set up with Shift bindings for occasional backcountry. So, appreciation for the Corvus does not just seem to vary by person, but for me, day by day. ;-)
thats a buddys pair actually, I'm on my 4th pair, GF on her 2nd :)

Sponsor

Staff online