• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Cowboys!

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
56-14 and the game wasn't even that close. It was a combination of the Cowboys hitting on all cylinders and the WFT hitting on none.

Jim Kenney

Travel Correspondent
Team Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Quite a night for the Boys! Celebrating with a little Ezra Brooks. That's been my house bourbon since my Texas days even if I have something pricier in the house.

56-14 and the game wasn't even that close. It was a combination of the Cowboys hitting on all cylinders and the WFT hitting on none.

Ugh. A case of the contenders vs. the pretenders. My only consolation is that I was smart enough to turn the game off in the 2nd quarter.:crutches:

Marker

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Ugh. A case of the contenders vs. the pretenders. My only consolation is that I was smart enough to turn the game off in the 2nd quarter.:crutches:
This is the NFC East where no one repeats. The Eagles are coming on as the Giants fade. WFT will need to find a QB and stop with the bandaids.

Jim Kenney

Travel Correspondent
Team Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
This is the NFC East where no one repeats. The Eagles are coming on as the Giants fade. WFT will need to find a QB and stop with the bandaids.
The Green Bay Packers essentially had two hall of fame QBs play 95% of their games the last 30 years (Favre and Rodgers). The WFT has had 33 different starting QBs during that time. While he's not perfect, we never should have let Kirk Cousins walk. It's a curse to root for a team with a criminally inept owner that is young enough to likely outlive me.:doh:

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
The Green Bay Packers essentially had two hall of fame QBs play 95% of their games the last 30 years (Favre and Rodgers). The WFT has had 33 different starting QBs during that time. While he's not perfect, we never should have let Kirk Cousins walk. It's a curse to root for a team with a criminally inept owner that is young enough to likely outlive me.:doh:
It's sad and funny at the same time cuz it's true! :ogbiggrin:

Buffalo Sabres fans are in the same boat..... We used to have a great rivalry with them. :(

TS
Tex

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm watching the game, but not going to get too excited until they when that first playoff game and get to the NFC chanpionship. Next week against the Cardinals will be one to watch...

TS
Tex

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
You guys if the cowboys beat the cardinals today I might get excited, just wanted to warn you..

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Warning. language
south-park-eric-cartman.gif

TS
Tex

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
this is coming from an Eagles fan.
Ok, not trying to stir things up, but Cowboys vs Eagles up next. Always entertaining...Those Eagle fans are animals!!

And this is the best ever!!

Last edited:

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I saw some fool skiing in a Jets jersey today.. Now THAT'S dedication! Or, maybe he lost a bet?

Reactions: Tex

Phelmut

German for Northeasterner
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
They were the cheapest jerseys at Modell's. That being said, the future for the Jets is much more promising than the other team that shares the stadium.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I wore #33 Dorsett today. Got a high five out shopping. So far, so good. Sorry to see Denver choke.. Oh wait, no I'm not :roflmao: