• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Cowboys!

TS
Tex

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
Amari Cooper just now placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list ruling him out for Sunday's game against the Chiefs. Not a biggie, Cowboys deeeeeeeeep at WR, probably the best receiver group in the NFL. And KC is 24th in Def Rushing yards allowed, I suspect they gonna get a big dose of these guys, probably the best RB duo in the NFL.. Pollard has blazing speed!

CB RBs 2021.JPG

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Both teams had 14 penalties (!!)...110 yards on the Raiders, 166 yards on the Cowboys. Raiders turned the ball over twice though..Cowboys had none. I usually would say advantage Cowboys... Turnovers are killers..

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Both teams had 14 penalties (!!)...110 yards on the Raiders, 166 yards on the Cowboys. Raiders turned the ball over twice though..Cowboys had none. I usually would say advantage Cowboys... Turnovers are killers..
Didn't #30 on Dallas have 4 Pass Interferences? Thats not good, right? I don't think thats good. @crgildart @Tex , am I right, that isn't good? Asking for an Eagles fan. Yes I know the Boys are in first place and chances are the Birds won't catch them ... but for any Cowboy loss a Philly native gets a cheesesteak and a pretzel when its in overtime. I'll leave now. Oh, one more thing HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!!! G'bye.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Didn't #30 on Dallas have 4 Pass Interferences? Thats not good, right? I don't think thats good. @crgildart @Tex , am I right, that isn't good? Asking for an Eagles fan. Yes I know the Boys are in first place and chances are the Birds won't catch them ... but for any Cowboy loss a Philly native gets a cheesesteak and a pretzel when its in overtime. I'll leave now. Oh, one more thing HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!!! G'bye.
You spelled Fhilthy wrong :roflmao:

TS
Tex

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
As Bill Parcels always said, you are as good as your record. They just are not that good. Even if they win all remaining regular season games, I will be setting my expectations low for playoff success.

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
As Bill Parcels always said, you are as good as your record. They just are not that good. Even if they win all remaining regular season games, I will be setting my expectations low for playoff success.
The Big Tuna....ahhhhh..... :ogbiggrin:

Marker

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Prescott has been good, but not as sharp as before the leg injury. Head issues or bad mechanics? There were several throws yesterday that made would have made this an easy win.

Marker

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I (almost) never trash talk the Eagles because my son is an Eagles fan growing up in SE PA. I root for NFC East teams to do well in the playoffs if the Cowboys and Packers are out of it. Well, maybe not the Washington Football Team (it's getting harder to hate them with this ridiculous name). With all due to respect to the GOAT, it was nice to see the Giants and Eagles put it to Tom and the Patriots in the SB.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I root for NFC East teams to do well in the playoffs if the Cowboys and Packers are out of it.
Me too, as long as the Cowboys, Giants and Redskins are out of it.

FWIW, I didn't root for the Braves in the Playoffs because I dislike them more than I dislike the Dodgers and Astros.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
There is less and less loyalty in sports from the player to the team and vice versa, so now my loyalty is also up for bit and I choose where it goes. With all of the players (in every sport) moving as much as they do, I have become more of a fan of the name on the back of jersey than the one on the front. Sad, I know.

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Let's go back and talk about the really fun stuff in the game.

How bout' those Cowboy penalties?

Wonder if the Raider kicker gets paid overtime for all the times Dallas made him rekick the winning field goal?

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Both teams had 11 penalties but the 4 PI's cost Dallas the game ... and Prescott's McNabb type thow at his receiver's feet. But to quote Joe Cooper "It took all of us working together to lose this one as a team".

Marker

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Let's go back and talk about the really fun stuff in the game.

Wonder if the Raider kicker gets paid overtime for all the times Dallas made him rekick the winning field goal?
Ah, the kicker bonked the second kick, but the rusher was offsides.

Sponsor

Staff online