• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Crosson Ski Giveaway -- WINNER ANNOUNCED!

wallyk

Would rather be ski'n
Skier
Bode was a pleasure to listen to. He was very well spoken and interesting.

After reading the article in Ski Magazine that @snoroqc included, was Body a founder and/or partner in Bomber? Is he an owner or some type of partner in Crosson?

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Did you get to try other lengths besides the 175's? Was @Tricia on the same ski in a shorter length or a different model?
The conditions were a little boney. Bode brought out the 78 in 175cm for me to ski and another 118 for Phil in the 188cm.
Phil opted to ski the 78, and I stayed on my skis. I think Phil thought he may go back to try the 118s but we never got back to that lodge to snag them and switch me over to the 78.
We spent a solid morning with him.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Cool - Bode is rocking an optical camouflage helmet these days
Nope. Phil and I are both rocking the camoflauge Helmet
LOL, Phil's head won't fit through the door after being mistaken for Bode.
After this past week of skiing with Hall of Famers....whew!
It was a very good week for SkiTalk.com

Clemson

Putting on skis
Skier
I watched the interview last night, and really enjoyed listening to Bode. He is so very New Hampshire. I sent the interview to a friend in Europe, they said he sounded like me. It's subtle, and more than an accent, it is in the way he forms his thoughts. Anyway I love what he is doing, and if we had snow this year in the Granite State to actually use them, I would buy those 78s. I love my Navigator 85s. No doubt they have made skiing this years crap a lot more enjoyable. They have yet to let me down in any way, but I love locking into a series of carves and would like an other ski focused more on that set of skill building, so thanks Phil, your spotlight on Bode's skis have made up my mind. Next year I buy some Crossen 78s, or maybe something even narrower if they introduce it.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
  • dbostedo
    Asst. Gathermeister
  • Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January